Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 256573747576 LastLast

Thread: TBS XRACER & TANGO

Quote Originally Posted by alexjx View Post
    Lol the ticket is not even 24h old Please give us some time to answer it. It will be handled early next week.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Perna View Post
    Lol the ticket is not even 24h old Please give us some time to answer it. It will be handled early next week.
    I got a message says a rep will answer normally within 24h...
    Anyway... I just sold my other RC... and damaging my only TX while you just posted a very interesting update .... is really killing me...

Jia

Navigator
    Can someone help me with regards to the trainer port? I'd like to help a friend fly and I have a taranis and a tango. How do you connect them up? Is there a setting in tango for master slave mode? Or is it like a dx6i where plugging in a cable when off determines slave mode?

Quote Originally Posted by marc5 View Post
    Can someone help me with regards to the trainer port? I'd like to help a friend fly and I have a taranis and a tango. How do you connect them up? Is there a setting in tango for master slave mode? Or is it like a dx6i where plugging in a cable when off determines slave mode?
    Set tango to PPM. It will then output PPM on the trainer port and can act as student remote. Never went further tho. Please let us know once you got it working.

I've got a question I am trying to figure out.....

I want to use my tango with the FrSky JR module and a L9R receiver with a NAZA lite on a AP rig, but I also want to be able to control a camera switch so I can use 2 fpv cameras and would need the extra channel. So is there any way to assign a spare channel to a switch?

Quote Originally Posted by Skull333 View Post
    I've got a question I am trying to figure out.....

I want to use my tango with the FrSky JR module and a L9R receiver with a NAZA lite on a AP rig, but I also want to be able to control a camera switch so I can use 2 fpv cameras and would need the extra channel. So is there any way to assign a spare channel to a switch?
    you can set each switch to any channel with the latest beta

Tango, upgraded gimbals

Has anyone tried, or felt the need to upgrade the gimbals to the Halls?

Navigator
    Hmmmm it has crossed my mind however - i haven't and hoped someone else could provide info on if it was an easy task to complete

Navigator
    Hi - on Tango1.15 FW - has any re-experienced the Frsky xjt module low signal alarm despite demonstrating maximum signal strength on the (tango) screen and the rx demonstrating that the system remains bound to the tx. This currently appears only when connected to the battery - if 5v is supplied from the FC USB - no issues at all? Equip used Kiss FC, Frsky X4R (sbus).

Cheers
    MWS

Navigator
    yo!

i'm having a problem with the xracer and my taranis9x+. it just won't bind no matter what i do. the manual telling me about a "bind-button" for the frsky version. but since the fc isn't accesable i have no idea what to do. there is clearly no way to reach any button at the fc cause of the static frame which can not be opened.
    so my guess was, it's an "old" manual and you changed the layout so there is no more any "bind-button" needed. this lead me to try everything i can imagine: pluging battery in when taranis is already in bind-mode; waiting for 10 seconds after connecting battery to xracer before pushing "bind" at the taranis; tried d8 and d16; tried (taranis) in international like eu-version.
    in clean/betaflight, every setting looks normal: rx-serial and sbus is selected.
    so i'm out of ideas if anyone has a guess i would be happy!

o/ enjoy the weekend!