Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 236371727374 LastLast

Thread: TBS XRACER & TANGO

Quote Originally Posted by alexjx View Post
    Hi all,

What's the range of jitter is expected with Tango?
    I'm working with betaflight over a SPRACINGF3EVO board. Originally I was using a clone DSM satellite.
    And there is about +/- 5 jitter. I recently purchased a crossfire TX and a micro v2 RX.
    But the jitter dosn't seems getting any better, I tried both CRSF and SBUS.

Jia
    the important thing is how you communicate between Tango and Crossfire. did you set the correct module option inside the tango?

Quote Originally Posted by Trappy View Post
    the important thing is how you communicate between Tango and Crossfire. did you set the correct module option inside the tango?
    Yes, I do set it to XF. And the OLED from XF shows input is CRSF.
    Last edited by alexjx; 9th February 2017 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alexjx View Post
    Yes, I do set it to XF. And the OLED from XF shows input is CRSF.
    ok, that is good then. I would consider +/- 2us to be a normal jitter using crossfire, and +/- 5 to be a normal jitter using PPM or other 2.4GHz systems because they sometimes radiate back noise into the R/C. There is a new firmware on the way that will mitigate jitter, we will need a bit of time to polish it, so please stay tuned here and let us know if that solves the problem. my tango running an alpha version of this firmware has zero jitter now, and it used to have +/- 2

Quote Originally Posted by Trappy View Post
    ok, that is good then. I would consider +/- 2us to be a normal jitter using crossfire, and +/- 5 to be a normal jitter using PPM or other 2.4GHz systems because they sometimes radiate back noise into the R/C. There is a new firmware on the way that will mitigate jitter, we will need a bit of time to polish it, so please stay tuned here and let us know if that solves the problem. my tango running an alpha version of this firmware has zero jitter now, and it used to have +/- 2
    Sweet... could not wait!!!

BTW, does the XF telemetry ever will be added to Tango? Is that on the roadmap?

Navigator
    Hi TBS - Q: Does the Tango have the hardware/software capability to support remote FC adjustments (similar to recent activity on FB with Kiss/Betaflight and Taranis), if yes - would this be considered for inclusion in future updates?

Thanks

MWS

Navigator

TBS XRACER & TANGO

Quote Originally Posted by markws View Post
    Hi TBS - Q: Does the Tango have the hardware/software capability to support remote FC adjustments (similar to recent activity on FB with Kiss/Betaflight and Taranis), if yes - would this be considered for inclusion in future updates?

Thanks

MWS
    I got both Tango and Taranis and one thing that I can say that Tango is much nore convenience with its build-in screen to adjust PIDs or change channels/vtx power or even change OSD settings via Betaflight OSD or MWOSD instead of going through Lua scripts in Taranis interface. Having said that, probably via Taranis is useful if you don't have OSD that support this feature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what asaerong said. i see the lua sctipts as the taranis catching up to the tango. we have been changing PIDs and everything through the tango for over a year

Navigator
    Short question about the XRacer: Bound it (Frsky-Version) and configured it with betaflight. After about 15 seconds, the RC-inputs start to lag and after another 10 seconds the signal gets lost (red led blinking). Tried rebinding, resetting, new battereries but itīs always the same.

Maybe someone has a solution?

Many thanks!

Navigator
    Hey guys, I recently got my hands on an Xracer from a trade// I'm wondering how do you confirm which version it is you have.
    I was told its a FRSKY version but for some reason it is not bindng.. I have a taranis with a DM9 Spektrum module so I tried binding it with that but I am obviously doing something wrong cause that's not working either.
    Anything visual on the racer that will confirm the version?