Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: TBS Vendetta - Tutorials & Support Thread

Navigator
    Hello Oliver, Any idea why I am only getting two acro modes and a angle with my three position swith on my Taranis? For some reason it will not give me horizon mode. I tried three different times to fix it by doing a new setup in the wizard with no luck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I had the similar problem with the calibration over the OSD.
    sometimes it was the issue what's up/down or the OSD calibration is struggeling with the right switch position.
    For me it seems you have to start with the middle position.
    Anyway...
    After the initial OSD calibration i changed/defined the stick positions in cleanflight and it works perfectly.
    you have to do this anyway to define the other modes...

Tobias is right:

1. Redo the calibration and put your mode switch in the middle position before starting the calibration
    2. If it doesn't solve the issue, you'll have to adjust the end points into cleanflight (1000-1500-2000)

Navigator
    Thank you both for the help. It is greatly appreciated.

Hi all, I'm having some real problems here still with my new vendetta. I took her out for a maiden flight today on stock pids and it was super twitchy! Also I thought I had set up acro on a three way switch but it will not roll or flip out at all. Can anyone help at all? I also can't get beta flight installed on it as it says bootloader failed. I'm losing the will to live with this. I have a radiolink at9 transmitter and so far it's all been a mess.

Basically I need to set up proper acro mode on the vendetta and actually get the vendetta to recognise acro.

Install beta flight of possible.

Hopefully someone can help

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by JMTFPV View Post
    Thank you both for the help. It is greatly appreciated.

Also center the throttle stick after throttle calibration. I had issues calibrating mode when throttle left on low after throttle calibration

Hi Guys,

Just got my Vendetta and followed the video of Oliver on setting it up and I was able to fly. Then I have to stop because the it is not balance, I plugged it to clean flight and noticed that RX Mode was set back to PPM and Serial RX Provider was set back to SPEKTRUM1024. Put it back to the correct which is RX_SERIAL and SBUS. Then when I tried opening the OSD I can't open it and it I can't arm it anymore. I used a different laptop when I plugged in to Cleanflight today.

Thanks in Advance!

Navigator
    Hi There,
    Been flying quads for last year. Mostly building my own and racing, tuning etc. Hopefully not considered a total noob.
    Flying the Vendetta without issue. Swapped the cam out for Hs1177 to enhance the joy.
    Problem i'm having now though is:
    When I change the VTX channel via the OSD, the channel takes but when I un-plug the battery and re-power up, it's reverted to default frequency. The mw changes stick but frequency keeps reverting to default.
    Any idea's?
    Have reflashed dfu and hex files to FC from the powercube link. Is this an issue with powercube of core?
    Any pointers would be great. I can work around it for now but some race day it'll be a pain.
    Thanks in advance,
    Ty

Quote Originally Posted by FPV Ty View Post
    Hi There,
    Been flying quads for last year. Mostly building my own and racing, tuning etc. Hopefully not considered a total noob.
    Flying the Vendetta without issue. Swapped the cam out for Hs1177 to enhance the joy.
    Problem i'm having now though is:
    When I change the VTX channel via the OSD, the channel takes but when I un-plug the battery and re-power up, it's reverted to default frequency. The mw changes stick but frequency keeps reverting to default.
    Any idea's?
    Have reflashed dfu and hex files to FC from the powercube link. Is this an issue with powercube of core?
    Any pointers would be great. I can work around it for now but some race day it'll be a pain.
    Thanks in advance,
    Ty
    Something isn't pushing the button down on the VTX by chance? Like your RX?

Navigator
    Thanks for the reply amigo.

I'll give it a check but don't think that's it. The problem has been there since I reflashed.

Like I said though, any ideas are welcome. I will try it tonight and report back.
    Ty