Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: TBS Vendetta - Tutorials & Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jakkris55 View Post
    To be honest, i didnt do shit after reset to factory
    the Vendetta is a great RTF quad! I bought the first version back in April 2016 and it also did well on stock settings. I only sold it due to my changing preferences. it was this bird that introduced me to the great TBS company. My two main quads both have powercubes! Happy flying

@Sago

im already TBS Royalty...!!!! Since the TBS Disco (without gimbal)

brilliant company.....!!!!

(thumbs up to u too m8
    TBS Discovery PRO / TBS Caipirinha / TBS Vendetta v2
    T8FGs / IMRC UHF
    TBS Groundstation + PepperBox

Skywalker X8
    Vector 2 + EagleEyes Ground System + IBCrazy 5.8 Super Cannon
    ImmersionRC 5.8 Vtx

Throttle issue

Hi,
    I've just bought a Vendetta and a Taranis x9d.
    I've been through the OSD calibration and also tried a factory reset.
    I'm finding that the throttle is either on or off. I touch up on the throttle from bottom and the motors accelerate to full speed and no matter how much I push them up or down the speed doesn't change. Except if I drop the throttle to the bottom and then they stop. Any ideas?
    thanks,
    phil

Esc calibration?

Quote Originally Posted by HereInMyOwnSkin View Post
    Hi,
    I've just bought a Vendetta and a Taranis x9d.
    I've been through the OSD calibration and also tried a factory reset.
    I'm finding that the throttle is either on or off. I touch up on the throttle from bottom and the motors accelerate to full speed and no matter how much I push them up or down the speed doesn't change. Except if I drop the throttle to the bottom and then they stop. Any ideas?
    thanks,
    phil
    I been watching and no one smarter than me put a word in, and wonder if you got it going?
    im lowesy with doing any thing NOT in hand, I would look at a esc cal, where either thru beataflight/cleanflight or that blheli suite. Being a lazy human, I don't know an easy talk thru, mostly from still having 2 flights on my vendetta v1 and doing a bunch of flights on 90-122mm mini brushless quads. Yeah, I admit, I don't want kill my vendetta, it is so 😍 beautiful, he he really!
    oh, I'm stuck with getting a ares crossfire to connect to my laptop and MacBook that I don't have either working to connect to any of my flying stuff, ( remember? I'm being lazy...well, waiting till after I get a laser carving up something in prostate balder urethra area from riding fast motorcycles er...crashing fast motorcycle 🏍's...)

but, yeah, try a full esc calibration. and I hope you get it going😀

Hey, did you do a taranis tx cal? It's in the menu you get by holding trims? While powering on the radio. It has you go three every switch and pot and of course the sticks. I thought of it while watching rocket fly the mining spacecraft...even modded raccoons in space have tiny hands.
    just a thought...no rock unturned...also? Does the esc' all make startup tones at the same time?
    Last edited by boxhead530; 1st July 2017 at 04:39 AM. Reason: Flash of dread.