Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: TBS Vendetta - Tutorials & Support Thread

does tbs have a specific software to load firmware ?

What kind of software are you looking for ?

TBS has a main client to update most of its product, it's call the TBS Agent:
    http://www.team-blacksheep.com/corepro/agent

For the flight controller of the Vendetta, it's a colibri board that run a slight customized version of cleanflight. Check the Powercube manual Page 15 for the firmware upgrade instructions and download links:
    http://www.team-blacksheep.com/tbs-powercube-manual.pdf

RSSI?

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver Miami View Post
    Unless I'm wrong, I don't think that the Powercube or core has any output to feed the FrSky telemetry. Plus, I don't really see the need since the vendetta already offers a lot of power information on the OSD.
    Hmm not sure if you are right...
    Yes but the Power only?
    How about RSSI. Is there a a way to get it from the XSR to the OSD?

*subscribed*

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasGJ View Post
    Hmm not sure if you are right...
    Yes but the Power only?
    No RSSI on the XSR but according to Trappy:
    "We're working on a way for all FrSky users to have RSSI support via some custom LUA scripting introduced by MWOSD. not yet sure about the timeline since urgent features keep delaying it, but it'll get there eventually I hope"

With the Crossfire, it's just a matter of plugin the BST cable from the Rx to the port on the core and selecting the correct option on the OSD menu.
    Last edited by Oliver Miami; 14th April 2016 at 03:26 AM.

And more tuning from Magnus Myhre Hætta:

So i have to give out the 2.6.1 btfl tune now, as something more urgent came up. after im done with that i will revisit this tune and go trough ur feedback, and do improvements if they can be done. READ ME!! file also answers what props u can use (i will test others aswell when i get time to work on this again)
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/uyhw7uxykc...ndetta.7z?dl=0

I have bound and connected the x4r but I get a intermittent beep and a red flashing led on the tbs core on the vendetta. The osd says centre sticks awaiting ppm. No command gets past that. Receiver led solid green light and telemetry. A manual on their site would really help. Tried connecting to clean flight downloaded and open connect via sub and I get a red flashing light again and unable to connect. Frustrating. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by DogNdrone View Post
    I have bound and connected the x4r but I get a intermittent beep and a red flashing led on the tbs core on the vendetta. The osd says centre sticks awaiting ppm. No command gets past that. Receiver led solid green light and telemetry. A manual on their site would really help. Tried connecting to clean flight downloaded and open connect via sub and I get a red flashing light again and unable to connect. Frustrating. Any ideas?
    I had this problem and it was because I didn't plug the rx cable into the correct channel on the receiver.

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasGJ View Post
    You can get analog PWM RSSI from the XSR to the Core Pro by connecting (soldering) a wire from the little round pad next to the antenna closest to the edge of the RX - and connecting it to the appropriate rssi port on the Core Pro. Then calibrate as normal in the OSD.

The RSSI pad is in the same spot as the X4RSB - so if need help locating it, just download the X4R manual form frsky's website.

Will try it, thnx