Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TBS Unify Pro can't unlock

Trappy, I have recently added a TBS core. I cannot get the core to recognize the right roll input to save my ham handle and unlock the unify power settings. I had changed it manually, and it seems to have reverted back to 25mw since the core was added. Any advice?

hi Joseph, first you need to go into the OSD settings and change the callsign to your HAM handle (or whatever you feel should be your HAM handle ... ). Then you can freely change all power settings and channel settings.

When I am in that menu/page (after I put in my HAM callsign) I try to "roll right to exit", but nothing happens. I can only exit the menu by powering down.

I just installed a unify pro hv for a friend, and I can't change the power settings any higher than 200mw (2 blue flashes) I'm certain that it's unlocked because I'm getting to the power setting menu (3 red flashes). This is of course after I've done the
    1) hold button 3s (1 red flash)
    2)hold button 3s (2 red flashes)
    3)hold button over 20s until it enters the 'unlocked' state.

once it's out of the menu state the leds are solid red+blue, which indicates that it's in it's unlocked state yeah? when I'm in the power setting menu if I press once i get the two blue flashes, if I press it again it goes back to one blue flash. I have tried this over and over again, I'm certain that I'm in the right menu, because it's flashing red 3 times. Is this defective?
    Last edited by skyfreak; 26th October 2016 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skyfreak View Post
    I just installed a unify pro hv for a friend, and I can't change the power settings any higher than 200mw (2 blue flashes) I'm certain that it's unlocked because I'm getting to the power setting menu (3 red flashes). This is of course after I've done the
    1) hold button 3s (1 red flash)
    2)hold button 3s (2 red flashes)
    3)hold button over 20s until it enters the 'unlocked' state.

once it's out of the menu state the leds are solid red+blue, which indicates that it's in it's unlocked state yeah? when I'm in the power setting menu if I press once i get the two blue flashes, if I press it again it goes back to one blue flash. I have tried this over and over again, I'm certain that I'm in the right menu, because it's flashing red 3 times. Is this defective?
    you got a Unify Pro RACE, which is almost half the price of its predecessor.

Quote Originally Posted by Trappy View Post
    you got a Unify Pro RACE, which is almost half the price of its predecessor.
    crap.. I didn't realise there was such a thing until you just said that... thought we got it at a good price.. turns out we probably paid too much for it such is life. thanks for replying dude.

I have the exact problem . Did you figure it out? Let me know I want band E, I did unlock as to choose power output and I read that would unlock all the frequencies. But No. Thanks, Willie

Quote Originally Posted by Odyssey View Post
    two thumbs up.
    The time it takes doesn't really matter does it?... because there's an LED confirmation when it unlocks.
    correct

Quote Originally Posted by nekajcasa View Post
    I have manage to unlock it, but I can not select band E... I am sure that it is unlocked because, I can go on third menu to chose power output...
    Could someone help me?
    Band E is 3 blinks. You can't access it? Have you tried locking and unlocking it again?

On my unify pro hv it only allows me to select between 25 and 200 mw and its not the race edition. It says tbs unify pro hv video transmitter this is weird

Quote Originally Posted by gaterayper View Post
    On my unify pro hv it only allows me to select between 25 and 200 mw and its not the race edition. It says tbs unify pro hv video transmitter this is weird
    if you can reach 200mW you've already unlocked it. can you post some pictures? where was this bought and do you still have the receipt?