Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
Results 301 to 309 of 309

Thread: THE TBS CROSSFIRE UHF EXCHANGE

  1. #301
    Pilot doobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    ontario canada
    Posts
    1,433
    PM trappy or perna see what they can do for ya. don't forget to mention the tbs community is lookin for TBS fpv chairs eh LOL
    flyin HIGH

  2. #302
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    112
    What is TBS doing with the units traded in? Will they be sold?

  3. #303
    Trappy! Is it enough to send in the equipment without antennas?

  4. #304
    MrTakeNoPrisoners PeteDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    3,100
    The trade in ended long ago.
    similis vobis fugere eam furatus!

    • Edith Sitwell "I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it."

  5. #305
    Navigator onetwofifty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    284
    I can't speak to whether your original antenna need to also be sent in (doubtful), but Trappy did respond to my query about the trade-in program earlier this month by saying that it is in fact still running. Note that TBS have just introduced a new and much more affordable micro Crossfire unit, but I do not yet see it listed as an option on the trade-in program page.

  6. #306
    the crossfire micro tx launch pretty much concludes the trade-in programme (only over-extended it for like a year. LOL). if you still want to get your exchanges, please make it happen within this week, after that I'll be shutting it down. send in whatever you want, we don't really care, it's more about the warranty. we pass the units down to the guy who scraps the boards for rare metals.

  7. #307
    Quote Originally Posted by Trappy View Post
    the crossfire micro tx launch pretty much concludes the trade-in programme (only over-extended it for like a year. LOL). if you still want to get your exchanges, please make it happen within this week, after that I'll be shutting it down. send in whatever you want, we don't really care, it's more about the warranty. we pass the units down to the guy who scraps the boards for rare metals.

    Ohh damn Trappy:-( didn't see that post until now, i contacted TBS support about 3 weeks ago and they also told me it had ended:-(

  8. #308
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    110

    Cross fire tarade in??

    Hi Trappy, bit late to the party.. just getting back into flying after a long sabitical and came across the Trade in offer.....If it still going I would like to apply. Your call..I'm in UK BTW

    cheers Ice

    Quote Originally Posted by rcabuser View Post
    Ohh damn Trappy:-( didn't see that post until now, i contacted TBS support about 3 weeks ago and they also told me it had ended:-(

  9. #309
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    Hi Trappy, bit late to the party.. just getting back into flying after a long sabitical and came across the Trade in offer.....If it still going I would like to apply. Your call..I'm in UK BTW

    cheers Ice
    Yea is this offer still on?
    Quote from ssassen "There's NEVER going to be telemetry for the EzUHF, which was developed almost a decade ago, it is not a product that sees active development for the simple reason the latest firmware release has pretty much exhausted the capacity of the microcontrollers used."


    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. 3D Printed Crossfire 2
    By Flyerdiver in forum ROTORCRAFT
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 23rd March 2017, 02:50 PM
  2. So what's a TBS Crossfire?
    By Toy4trax in forum Team-Black Sheep
    Replies: 416
    Last Post: 9th October 2016, 05:54 PM
  3. CrossFire and what we don't know
    By alex26i in forum Team-Black Sheep
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 13th May 2016, 01:59 PM
  4. TBS Crossfire Now In Stock!
    By HeliDirect Support in forum FlyingRobotics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 13th October 2015, 03:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •