Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: THE TBS CROSSFIRE UHF EXCHANGE

PM trappy or perna see what they can do for ya. don't forget to mention the tbs community is lookin for TBS fpv chairs eh LOL
    flyin HIGH

Navigator
    What is TBS doing with the units traded in? Will they be sold?

Trappy! Is it enough to send in the equipment without antennas?

The trade in ended long ago.
    similis vobis fugere eam furatus!

• Edith Sitwell "I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it."

I can't speak to whether your original antenna need to also be sent in (doubtful), but Trappy did respond to my query about the trade-in program earlier this month by saying that it is in fact still running. Note that TBS have just introduced a new and much more affordable micro Crossfire unit, but I do not yet see it listed as an option on the trade-in program page.

the crossfire micro tx launch pretty much concludes the trade-in programme (only over-extended it for like a year. LOL). if you still want to get your exchanges, please make it happen within this week, after that I'll be shutting it down. send in whatever you want, we don't really care, it's more about the warranty. we pass the units down to the guy who scraps the boards for rare metals.

Quote Originally Posted by Trappy View Post
    the crossfire micro tx launch pretty much concludes the trade-in programme (only over-extended it for like a year. LOL). if you still want to get your exchanges, please make it happen within this week, after that I'll be shutting it down. send in whatever you want, we don't really care, it's more about the warranty. we pass the units down to the guy who scraps the boards for rare metals.

Ohh damn Trappy:-( didn't see that post until now, i contacted TBS support about 3 weeks ago and they also told me it had ended:-(

Navigator

Cross fire tarade in??

Hi Trappy, bit late to the party.. just getting back into flying after a long sabitical and came across the Trade in offer.....If it still going I would like to apply. Your call..I'm in UK BTW

cheers Ice

Quote Originally Posted by rcabuser View Post
    Ohh damn Trappy:-( didn't see that post until now, i contacted TBS support about 3 weeks ago and they also told me it had ended:-(

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    Hi Trappy, bit late to the party.. just getting back into flying after a long sabitical and came across the Trade in offer.....If it still going I would like to apply. Your call..I'm in UK BTW

cheers Ice
    Yea is this offer still on?
    Quote from ssassen "There's NEVER going to be telemetry for the EzUHF, which was developed almost a decade ago, it is not a product that sees active development for the simple reason the latest firmware release has pretty much exhausted the capacity of the microcontrollers used."

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk