Page 154 of 154 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154
Results 1,531 to 1,536 of 1536

Thread: TBS VENDETTA

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by CC268 View Post
    Has anyone used the Endurance Arms 7" on there Vendetta II? Thinking about ordering the arms. Almost impossible to find 7x4.5 props for it though.
    If your in the UK the New HobbyRC.co.uk is normally good. However I use 6x4 tri blades, very smooth.

Mike

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by hydev View Post
    If your in the UK the New HobbyRC.co.uk is normally good. However I use 6x4 tri blades, very smooth.

Mike
    Thanks I am in the US. Found some on ImpulseRC

Navigator
    So I have some 4S 2600mAh 35C batteries I was going to try to use for my Vendetta II with extended range arms and 7” props. Do you guys know if these will be too heavy for the Vendetta? They recommend 2200s for the extended range arms and motors so I figured the 2600s would work fine. What do you guys think?

Anyone upgraded their electronics in a Vendetta V1 to match the V2?

I see TBS are selling a Powercube V1-V2 upgrade, which just switches out the ESCs for the new BLHeli_S ones. Is that the only change required, or would I need to switch out the Colibri too?

I received the tbs vendetta v2 on Monday. I fly it on angle mode and it is flipping to the right just a few seconds in to the flight. I lost 3 propellers because of that...
    What could be the issue?
    Last edited by KostasNK; 30th March 2018 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KostasNK View Post
    I received the tbs vendetta v2 on Monday. I fly it on angle mode and it is flipping to the right just a few seconds in to the flight. I lost 3 propellers because of that...
    What could be the issue?
    Calibrate your accelerometer then add left trim to in betaflight not the radio. Also make sure your radio doesn't have any trim on any axis.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk