Page 145 of 153 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1521

Thread: TBS VENDETTA

Thanks SaGo. I did manage to find a printed 'wide angle' bumper. I'll give that a try.

Bear
    TBS Discovery Pro (X2) - Hoverthings FlipFPV - MK Hexa - Blade 350 QX2 AP - Titan Tricopter - Xhover MXP230 Elite CF - Blackout Mini-H - Minion Mini-H - IRC Vortex 250 Pro - TBS Vendetta - Shuriken X1 - Dquad - RotorX Atom V3 - Xhover MXP200B - Phantom 3 Pro

Sure man. I hope it's better quality than the first iterations of printed parts I got for my vendetta, but that was back in may '16.

Does anyone have any idea if TBS offers a wiring kit that includes the correct lengths for the vendetta. Finding frame parts is no problem but because of the compact design they need to offer the wires in some sort of fashion.

Hi, I got my Vendetta today.
    I already have DX6i for Tiny Whoop, so I ordered Lemon Rx DSMX Compatible Diversity Satellite.
    I replaced Rx cable for satellite included in the box and connected receiver with it.
    But I cannot bind with DX6i. Receiver's LED doesn't blink if I set spektrum_sat_bind=9 in cleanflight's cli.
    Does anyone succeeded with this combination?

Hi,

i really like the frame ( the Monocoque, fast replaceble arms, the complete design)- but i have so much stuff here lying around
    on my workbench so that i'm thinking about to buy the frame only and put my 'own' stuff into it (F3F Evo, Cobra 2206-2100kv, 30 A ESC).

Has someony already tried to manage this ?
    If so - are there some pics ?

Tom

Navigator
    I have taken apart, rebuilt, and modified (3d prints) my vendetta quite a bit over the 6 months I've had it.

If you want to put your own equipment inside the frame ....
    1) you will have NO room for ESC's unless it fits the powercube form factor almost exactly (due to obvious shape constraints of the monoqueue itself, but alos because of the constraints on the plastic "skateboard" piece that all equipment mounts to, which slides into and out of the monoqueue. There is no room on that for seperate escs, unless maybe oyu mount them where the corepro/vtx/rx are currently mounted...... leaving you no room for those devices. ), or if you mount the ESC's outside on the arms, which would be kinda dumb looking (what's the point of using this frame if you're going to do that anyway?)

2) mounting any motors should be no problem at all. You just have to get the wiring shaped and lengthed properly to fit the arms (which is not hard).

There is not a lot of room to work on the plsatic skateboard, there are the necessary channels for wiring but that assumes all the main equipement (fc/pdb/escs) *ARE* all within the powercube

3) If you dont use the plastic skateboard or make your own version of it, maybe this owuld be possible. It would certainly not be easier though (without the skateboard ot slide in and out, it would be impossible to work on the equipment inside the monoqueue.

I do have some pictures of what this machine looks like in pieces, but i am sure oyu can find them on the net/youtube as well

Quote Originally Posted by Freerider View Post
    Hi,

i really like the frame ( the Monocoque, fast replaceble arms, the complete design)- but i have so much stuff here lying around
    on my workbench so that i'm thinking about to buy the frame only and put my 'own' stuff into it (F3F Evo, Cobra 2206-2100kv, 30 A ESC).

Has someony already tried to manage this ?
    If so - are there some pics ?

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by saqoosha View Post
    Hi, I got my Vendetta today.
    I already have DX6i for Tiny Whoop, so I ordered Lemon Rx DSMX Compatible Diversity Satellite.
    I replaced Rx cable for satellite included in the box and connected receiver with it.
    But I cannot bind with DX6i. Receiver's LED doesn't blink if I set spektrum_sat_bind=9 in cleanflight's cli.
    Does anyone succeeded with this combination?
    figure you probably got it working by now but make sure you have the power cable for your rx going in the right port on the vendetta. I use spectrum receivers and it took me a few minutes to realize (because who reads manuals) that one slot is for 3.3v and one is 5v. You gotta make sure you have the cables set so the rx is getting the right voltage or you'll just have constant brown out.

Quote Originally Posted by Trappy View Post
    thanks! glad you enjoy the Vendetta (and the videos ). antenna placement should be in a "V-fashion", with the split-off happening inside the carbon fiber just above the plastic tray.
    Quote Originally Posted by PDXDave View Post
    That's interesting -- when I asked your support folks this they told me to stick the antenna ends out opposite sides of the body so they're parallel to the ground, and NOT to put them in a V.
    This is my post in a separate thread, maybe someone can help me out about the antenna placement on a 7" long range vendetta:
    http://fpvlab.com/forums/showthread....enna-placement

these are the pictures of my vendetta antenna setup (VTX triumph antenna orientation tilted and up):

what is the best VTX antenna orientation for long range?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9gfner8m8n...11815.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kebv35dmmk...12135.jpg?dl=0
    Last edited by Oenta; 7th March 2017 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteors63 View Post
    Thanks SaGo. I did manage to find a printed 'wide angle' bumper. I'll give that a try.
    Do you have the outer diameter of the 2.5mm lens? I've made a modified version of the TBS bumper that fits up to 19mm lenses.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo-09-03-2017,-15-03-11.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	540.9 KB 
ID:	76228
    Last edited by ivc; 9th March 2017 at 09:54 AM.

This is my first post here. I bought a vendetta recently and I'm blown away by it's durability. I've broken 3 parts in crashes That should have shattered a quadcopter. The three I've managed to break are the props, arms, and a motor housing. Quite frankly, I don't understand how I didn't break an arm or motor housing sooner. I got a little carried a way on flips once and ended up full throttle directly down from about 40 feet on a 4 cell battery. I fully expected it to be destroyed beyond repair. To my surprise all that was broken were the 4 props. Trappy, you've made one heck if a product here. You've earned a loyal customer. Any time I look to buy anything RC I'll be checking your site as a first step. I've built a couple 250 sized quads but this one destroyed those. I'm amazed, even after about 10 crashes. Thanks for the great product and thanks to your support staff for getting right on my questions (even the stupid ones).

Page 145 of 153 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147 ... LastLast