Page 145 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145
Results 1,441 to 1,444 of 1444

Thread: TBS VENDETTA

Thanks SaGo. I did manage to find a printed 'wide angle' bumper. I'll give that a try.

Bear
    TBS Discovery Pro (X2) - Hoverthings FlipFPV - Spidex V3 w/BG - MK Hexa - Blade 350 QX2 AP - Homebrew heavy-lift Hexa - Titan Tricopter - Homebrew wooden H-quad w/BG - Xhover MXP230 Elite CF - Blackout Mini-H - Minion Mini-H - IRC Vortex 250 Pro - TBS Vendetta - Shuriken X1

Sure man. I hope it's better quality than the first iterations of printed parts I got for my vendetta, but that was back in may '16.

Does anyone have any idea if TBS offers a wiring kit that includes the correct lengths for the vendetta. Finding frame parts is no problem but because of the compact design they need to offer the wires in some sort of fashion.

Hi, I got my Vendetta today.
    I already have DX6i for Tiny Whoop, so I ordered Lemon Rx DSMX Compatible Diversity Satellite.
    I replaced Rx cable for satellite included in the box and connected receiver with it.
    But I cannot bind with DX6i. Receiver's LED doesn't blink if I set spektrum_sat_bind=9 in cleanflight's cli.
    Does anyone succeeded with this combination?