Page 149 of 153 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1527

Thread: TBS VENDETTA

Navigator
    As a long term and very in love v1 owner. I would love to see detailed pictures of the differences between v1 and 2. Or at least the details of V2 and then I can weight in with the details on my V1.

Also I would be very surprised if they didn't ship it fully updated. You can easily plug in Colibri usb and run the TBS Agent to see if t heres an update available. Updating the corepro internally would mean taking it apart and sliding the center piece out to access the USB in corepro. AFAIK there are no other items to update

Quote Originally Posted by ryaske View Post
    Updating the corepro internally would mean taking it apart and sliding the center piece out to access the USB in corepro.
    dude, there IS NO CorePro. the V2 has the updated powercube with Colibri 2.0, BLHeli S 25A ESCs, and FPVision layer (integrated PDB, CorePro, Unify Pro)!

Navigator
    Well that makes sense. What are they using the space in the back end for, now?

Yeah, ill show u photo of v2 later on today, including photo what come with the package

and hopefully got everything updated to lastest firmware too

one more thing, yeah from what i see the back bit is just so free space, everything moved up front
    TBS Discovery PRO / TBS Caipirinha / TBS Vendetta v2
    T8FGs / IMRC UHF
    TBS Groundstation + PepperBox

Skywalker X8
    Vector 2 + EagleEyes Ground System + IBCrazy 5.8 Super Cannon
    ImmersionRC 5.8 Vtx

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S__2129923.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	404.5 KB 
ID:	76841Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S__2129924.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	275.7 KB 
ID:	76842

this is what i get from the package
    including the photo of Vendetta v2

later i'll just check the firmware to see what it come with
    T8FGs / IMRC UHF

Skywalker X8
    ImmersionRC 5.8 Vtx

OSD came with 1.72 but just update OSD 1.73 But dont have time to do Colibri update yet

gonna do it tonight.....

having such a good time doing it even im quite busy with my son,lol
    T8FGs / IMRC UHF

Skywalker X8
    ImmersionRC 5.8 Vtx

"Hi all,
    After weeks of random in-flight rebooting, I've just upgraded my original V (1st batch) with a PowerCube v2. A bit of a pain to disassemble, desolder, resolder and reassemble, but now it works great. Much more smoother and powerful (I already had the F40 motors upgrade) !!
    So the question is: Trappy, Magnus, will there be a tune for this setup (and when)?
    Thanks"

I have that same in flight rebooting issue.... after the last mid-flight reboot, I came down hard from 60 feet in a forest and beat the snot out of my Vendetta (snapping an arm and cutting a motor wire). Now my whole quad is dead and I can get no escs to initialize. I need to dig in deep an see what the issue is now....Looks like a V2 is needed and hopefully I can actually enjoy this version versus chasing continuous gremlins over the short life of my V1 (less than 50 flights).

Trappy - Any ETA to V2 back in stock?
    Last edited by kydawg1; 11th May 2017 at 10:11 AM.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by ryaske View Post
    As a long term and very in love v1 owner. I would love to see detailed pictures of the differences between v1 and 2. Or at least the details of V2 and then I can weight in with the details on my V1.

Also I would be very surprised if they didn't ship it fully updated. You can easily plug in Colibri usb and run the TBS Agent to see if t heres an update available. Updating the corepro internally would mean taking it apart and sliding the center piece out to access the USB in corepro. AFAIK there are no other items to update
    Reposting a comment I posted in the Vendetta facebook group (with an edit to use the right name for the FPVision), since it directly addresses some of these questions:

The V2 is a little taller up front to accommodate the additional layer on the stack, but the rear section is basically unchanged. That means that the now-devoid-of-core-pro-and-unify tail section has so much room for...activities. Your rx has its own private room, and the rx antenna straws are way easier to deal with (just a hole that's a tiny bit elastic that you can leave your antenna in and shove the straw into once the frame is together). The new powercube has a second USB port for the FPVision layer, and the V2 frame leaves an opening for that port, which means you get to update OSD firmware and tweak settings via the TBS Agent without pulling things out of the frame. Super nice. Plus the new ESCs support dshot (I didn't check to see if that's enabled on the stock build, because I went flying instead). It felt amazing in the air. All in all, it's a very nice iteration on the Vendetta design, and a worthy V2; I'd already recommend a Vendetta, but the V2 has eliminated some of the few annoying quirks that the original had.

Great u said that m8, cos i just got v2 straight away so got no idea about v1

Good i bought v2 then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    T8FGs / IMRC UHF

Skywalker X8
    ImmersionRC 5.8 Vtx

Question

On the Vendetta, how do you know if it's v1 or v2? I bought from a guy whom went the other way...(he focusing on college)
    and it was set to arm on same switch as mode, I redid the channel mapping, its pretty fast 4s, for me any way.
    it has a frsky xsr and I don't know about the working of the telemetry, rssi....on the core:

• RSSI- Received Signal Strength Indicator signal from the receiver (if connected physically)
      • Source- Off/CrossFire/EzUHF OSD Link/Digital (PWM)/Analog (voltage) - RSSI signal source
        type
      • Alarm- Enable/Disable - Display a textual warning and the RSSI read-out will blink when the
        signal is critical.

Which check gets boxed? OR what wire needs hooked up from xsr to core or cube? The xsr has 5 pins, and 2 for power 2 for different signal coding( pwm/ppm ) and the telemetry pin...or am I looking for problems that are not there ?
    whats confusing is when I shut the tx off, I get the Taranis lady saying rssi low/critical??? Tx shut off for a fail safe check no props.
    i did have modes set as horizon as beginner, angle as less stable(backwards) and acro for 3rd setting, I did a hover/flight in acro mode first and had to put 86points aileron to get no drift, and I forgot how use that to update FC settings.

or did I miss the post in THIS thread? Typical..there's so many Vendetta threads, I'm trying to read them all..

Prop label side up and happy flying.

Page 149 of 153 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151 ... LastLast