Page 153 of 153 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153
Results 1,521 to 1,527 of 1527

Thread: TBS VENDETTA

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevef1 View Post
    hi does anyone have a full teardown video/pictures of the vendetta 1, I need to fix the XT60 connector it comes out when i pull the LiPO off
    I dont have the video but I can tell you, if your xt60 pulls out, you broke one of the two tabs that stick out of the XT60 (It's not a normal XT60). This happened ot me, I just hot glued it back in and it's been fine. The only way to fix it for sure is to buy aonther pigtail (with the XT60 with the tabs) and swap it in. I only found TBS selling them on their website.. have not been able to find the XT60 with tabs anywhere else.

Check out this thread, has pictures of the tabs, etc http://fpvlab.com/forums/showthread....-How-to-remove

Carbon fiber is not conductive

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychomacgyver View Post
    Don't spread misinformation- take a watch of this or go buy a multimeter and test some for yoruself.

Cheap fiber glass (that is made to look like carbon fiber) is not conductive. But real Carbon fiber is certainly conductive.

Questions...answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychomacgyver View Post
    ah, could you explaine what your getting at?

when I used to destroy spacecraft, made with carbon fiber and many many different "glues" the bus had every joint finished with ground straps, and the "glue" for that was always the same, the "epathin" <spelling, its been along time ago> was a expoxy that had metal in it.
    Yeah, there could be a layer of "glue" that may make a nonconductive surface, until it got scratched or "rubbed".
    I do believe there's a "leasat" in orbit that broke because of a ground problem, I got sent to England, "menwithillstation", a army/navy base that we had to figure out how to get heated up, spun up, a month of work getting it hot" expand" to make a connection from despun bus ( antenna...stuff) to spun bus ( solar panels, battery's--nickel/hydrogen cells (( way expensive, way powerful, about the size of 1/2 gallon milk jug, could have worked on a big octo, maybe he he )) anyway put it on a track that let sunlight (in space) get to the space between despun and spinning shelfs and on a tube end ( aluminum) and gave the sat about half its power...oh...
    oh yeah, I forgot where I was going with this...except that carbon fiber is conductive, and a pain to work with. Which is why I love my vendetta, the workmanship, the finish, I need the V2 so I can bash the v1 a little he he

so why did you say carbon fiber is conductive? Or was it a question?? a Alzheimer'sed mind want to know( well so sez UCDavis Alzheimer brain study...which is weird because remembering the leasat failure, and I just remb there also was a month of 24 hr spin test with Ln2 and 10.800 volts of quartz lamps for "sunshine" a 1100lbs spinning aluminum disk setup for flight, all the microwave stuff, batts, the damn bearing that let power move from despun to spundisk...

GO ALT LEFT! No to racism !

Quote Originally Posted by ryaske View Post
    Don't spread misinformation- take a watch of this or go buy a multimeter and test some for yoruself.

Cheap fiber glass (that is made to look like carbon fiber) is not conductive. But real Carbon fiber is certainly conductive.
    ++++,++++++ 1

Navigator
    Hey guys...I'll put a TBS Crossfire micro receiver in my Vendetta. Where did you put the Antenna and the second smaller antenna cable? Also did you put both in a shrinking tube for protection? THX!!

Hi there,
    Need some help with my Vendetta I. It flies fine in all modes and levels nicely in angle/horizon modes. Issue is when I do a flip side-side or front to back in horizon mode: it will not re-level and crashes. I tried rebooting the firmware already.
    Many thx