Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 LastLast

Thread: TBS Software Releases

howdy,
    just purchased a Tango,, so far so good ,, but there is a few small issues.
    Im running a frsky XJT in d16 mode with the latest beta firmware (1.12 ?) and i get jitter on the all the channels.
    The other thing ive noticed is that the radio is saying that it is outputting 2000us but in the kiss UI its only registering 1995us. (shouldnt the digital link just output whatever the radio says) and because you cant adjust the mixer to go into the positive there is no way to get it to 2000.
    I have done the calibration since upgrading to 1.12.
    Also i remember reading somewhere about centering issues with the gimbals. My left gimbal wont always centre properly on the yaw axis. (can be as much as 20us either side of 1500)
    The only other thing , is there plans for Deadband settings on all channels. I miss that function from my taranis.

I love the look and feel and really want it to be my new radio

Any ideas ?
    Thx

Quote Originally Posted by SeekerFPV View Post
    Still no Joy w/ telemetry using s-port on FrSky X4R Rx. Set voltage warning to 13.5v in Tango, but no type of warning or buzzer when pack hits target. Is there a fix?
    Hi, Sorry if you are already aware of this but s-port is the telemetry for the D-series rx, SmartPort is used by X series

Quote Originally Posted by Cheredanine View Post
    Hi, Sorry if you are already aware of this but s-port is the telemetry for the D-series rx, SmartPort is used by X series
    S-port is smart port on a x4r receiver.

You mean the pin label? Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Perna View Post
    New TBS Tango BETA is online.

V1.07 2016.10.29
    - added: Graupner Support
    How did you add support for graupner? did you use the M-G2 Module?

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by kim0sabe View Post
    howdy,
    Also i remember reading somewhere about centering issues with the gimbals. My left gimbal wont always centre properly on the yaw axis.
    center problem: http://fpvlab.com/forums/showthread....l=1#post815393

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by kim0sabe View Post
    Im running a frsky XJT in d16 mode with the latest beta firmware (1.12 ?) and i get jitter on the all the channels.
    Can confirm the same behaviour with the IRC JR Module (1.53). Tried to setup my Vortex 285 yesterday, totally impossible.

Edit:
    Now enlightened by reading through a lot of the forum posts I have realized small jitter is normal for PPM. And the "impossibility" to set up my Vortex was definitely all on my lack of better knowing. Sorry to blame Tango for that.
    Case closed!
    Last edited by UsrX; 24th January 2017 at 01:55 AM.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakai7 View Post
    My two tango in the factory mode, there is a tango only a menu option, but also in the calibration rocker menu, the system will restart, can not be calibrated.
    My tango No.1Attachment 75403
    Did you solve it? I was about to calibrate today with fw 1.13, got the same result as you, the unit shut down. Upgraded to 1.14, still the same result. Though, 1.14 introduced Factory Reset. I did a reset and the calibration issue was gone.

Navigator
    I need to install a module to calibrate. Without it does not working here.

Navigator
    Ok, second calibration didn't work, with or without module. Got the same result as before the Factory reset, unit shuts off.