Question.... I have the LR9 receiver:
On my taranis i use LR12, what do i need to select for the frsky module?
Thanks for your efforts.
Does it get listed under device manager? Did the USB plug become loose?
I canīt tested all new function:
TIMER: if timer is started and enter in menu, for example to desactivate display, when exit from this menu, timer will reset and start again count down.
And are you thinking to implement expo for ail and elevon? in fixed wing is very usefull.
what is the last firmware of the the tbs Vendetta ? 1.51 ?
the last stable betaflight for vendetta its always the old 2.9.1 version ?
It's shipped with 1.51 buy you can update to 1.67 now.
Latest stable for FC is 2.9.1
I just uploaded a new Tango BETA fixing and adding some stuff over 1.11
- added: V-Tail support
- added: Drone type custom added for drones/airplanes not fitting any preset
- improved: Mixer settings calculations
- improved: Drone type names and list order hanged for better understanding
- fixed: Default settings for type Tiny Whoop
- info: To get the new Tiny Whoop defaults(previously called Blade), you need to re-select Tiny Whoop under type and save.
- info: Mixer calculation has been changed. This may affect your custom settings under mixer menu.