Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960

Thread: TBS Software Releases

Navigator
    Hello,
    just want to report that upgrading to version 2.07 of the Micro TX breaks the LUA script functionality to adjust pids, etc from Taranis X9D.

Here the LUA Script source for CRSF
    https://github.com/codecae/betafligh...ised/tree/crsf

Behavior:
    Opening the telemetry script it used to display both the Crossfire Micro TX and RX, and then a line
    Betaflight 3.2.0:BFF3
    that allows to enter in the actual script to perform FC changes.
    This line is now missing in 2.07, works fine reverting back to 2.06

Thanks!

Are there any news reagarding Betaflight 3.2 on a Powercube FPVision? Is BST back alive, and fully working?
    Or is it better to stick with 3.1.7?
    If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.

Quote Originally Posted by iKwad View Post
    Hello,
    just want to report that upgrading to version 2.07 of the Micro TX breaks the LUA script functionality to adjust pids, etc from Taranis X9D.

Here the LUA Script source for CRSF
    https://github.com/codecae/betafligh...ised/tree/crsf

Behavior:
    Opening the telemetry script it used to display both the Crossfire Micro TX and RX, and then a line
    Betaflight 3.2.0:BFF3
    that allows to enter in the actual script to perform FC changes.
    This line is now missing in 2.07, works fine reverting back to 2.06

Thanks!
    I have reached out to TBS regarding this issue. They are aware of the issue. If you are not using a QX7, then you really don't need 2.07, anyway. 2.06 should be just fine.

Navigator
    I just tested release 2.08 and the RC2 version of the script I am running is working perfectly!
    A big thanks to TBS for fixing the underlying issue and to Codecae for the scripts!

Navigator
    TBS Tango Questions:

I'm on the latest firmware (1.21) and I'm trying to use the Tango for a fixed-wing craft. I'm using the PPM 8 channel mode with an FRSky receiver and XJT module, but my questions are more about the Tango firmware itself:

1. When I have the model powered up and I'm editing the settings in the mixer, everything works as expected (e.g. if I reverse a channel it properly reverses a servo), but when I exit the settings and go back to the main screen, the settings are not applied. Only if I power down the Tango and power it back up do they actually apply.

2. Dual Rates - is there a way to choose between the high and low rates? I just see a setting for Dual Rates which scales down the rates for each channel, but I don't see a way to switch back.

1. try a factory reset. this is a knwon bug which should be fixed with the next update

2. the menu is not a calsic "dual rate" menu. you appl them and can`t activate or disable them by a switch

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by cracymarc View Post
    1. try a factory reset. this is a knwon bug which should be fixed with the next update
    Is this something that recently broke, or is it something that never worked right? I'd rather not wipe the whole thing.

it have been broken in one of the latest firmware´s.
    the reset helps in 90% of all cases

Navigator
    Is anyone else having an issue connecting TBS agent to colibri race FC

No, just Agent to FPVision with newer Firmware Level.
    What's your prob? For the Firmware Flash by Agent you need to press the Boot-Button while connecting USB. But you can also use the Betaflight Configurator for flashing a new Version
    If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.