Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061

Thread: TBS Software Releases

Not sure what I am doing wrong here. I just got my Tango (ordered through TBS) and downloaded the Agent. It says I am running version 1.09 and in the options for updating it only have 1.03 and 1.04. How do I actually get a more current version? One of the above posts mentions a 1.21 version. The manual even shows screens that are not in my version. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tindjin View Post
    Not sure what I am doing wrong here. I just got my Tango (ordered through TBS) and downloaded the Agent. It says I am running version 1.09 and in the options for updating it only have 1.03 and 1.04. How do I actually get a more current version? One of the above posts mentions a 1.21 version. The manual even shows screens that are not in my version. Thanks.
    Turn your volume all the way up, then press F1. This won't work right without the volume being all the way up...

Once thats done, tick the box for beta versions.

Quote Originally Posted by zanthor View Post
    Turn your volume all the way up, then press F1. This won't work right without the volume being all the way up...

Once thats done, tick the box for beta versions.
    Love the comedy but after looking at some other posts I looked and the checkbox wasn't there. Original install was from TBS website. When I got frustrated with it I shut it down and came back a few hours later started up the program again and got a popup saying there was an "updated version" available. I let it download and install and after that the check box started showing up. Not sure why the original download didn't have the latest version with that checkbox but its all working now.

Navigator
    you don't need to press F1, as the checker box for beta release in left down corner always visible

Navigator
    So, will there be any other features planned for the TBS Tango Firmware? Or is it pretty much fixed as-is?

I was hoping for more detailed control over things like aux channel speed, etc. for controlling servo speed when flipping switches. This would be useful for retracts or other accessories. I know the Tango is not really targeted at general fixed-wing pilots, but I'd hate to abandon it as I move into less quad-specific flying. I'd like a single radio that I can use for everything, and I really like the feel of the Tango, but the configuration seems pretty light on features.

Quad newbie
    V2.24 for Crossfire available anyboby know of any major changes, all I see is:

V2.24 2018-01-02
    - improved: OTA firmware update for micro RX. For any firmware newer than 2.24 it automatically reverts to a working
    firmware in case the OTA update fails. In case of using an older version, 2.24 always can be load using
    the bind button if 2.24 was ever loaded to the receiver ( press and hold the bind button, power up the
    receiver, release the button, press and hold the button again for 10s )
    W7STE

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by steveno View Post
    V2.24 for Crossfire available anyboby know of any major changes, all I see is:
    They are the change notes and that is what changed.
    We improved the firmware update so the micro receivers can't get stuck in bootloader mode anymore. If you load 2.24 successfully once your receiver should never get stuck in bootloader mode anymore.