Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: TBS ZeroZero

Question Hmm...

Being a slow flyer with a still working TBS69 Camera I'm not really seeing myself in the market for this camera but just out of curiosity...
    How could/would one install the ZeroZero on the purpose built FPV Camera Mount of a Discovery/Discovery PRO?
    Looks like people would either need an entirely new FPV Camera Plate or something that mediates between it and the Camera, no?

You Absolute Shower.... Lab Monkey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Durahl View Post
    Being a slow flyer with a still working TBS69 Camera I'm not really seeing myself in the market for this camera but just out of curiosity...
    How could/would one install the ZeroZero on the purpose built FPV Camera Mount of a Discovery/Discovery PRO?
    Looks like people would either need an entirely new FPV Camera Plate or something that mediates between it and the Camera, no?
    I used to have a Fatshark camera similar case mounted on my Disco, just cut a small circle out of a square of PU Gel put between the body of the camera & the inside of the mount plate, A few zip ties & it was fine.
    All the right notes.....Not necessarily in the right order. Eric Morecambe

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Durahl View Post
    Durhal,
    I'm sure something like this is what your hinting at... http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:441169

I also made a CF plate similar to this for my disco when i was testing out the fatsharks camera, I used some small black elastic hair bands rather than zip ties to hold the camera on, since zip ties aren't very forgiving in a crash...
    "If it ain't broke, fix it until it is because obviously it doesn't have enough bells and whistles as it is...

Just purchased one to try on my Raceblade build. I have to say TBS have been coming out with some awesome stuff recently.
    Follow My Builds: plus.google.com/u/0/+HallyFPV/posts
    Team-Legit FOHDY 40" - Cobra 2217/1180kv, 40a HK Esc, TBS Core Pro & GPS, TBS Crossfire
    Mini Talon - Sunnysky 2216 /1250kv, 40a Xrotor Esc, TBS Core Pro, TBS Crossfire
    Lumenier QAV-R 5" - Kiss FC, Kiss 24aRE Esc (Dshot600), Lumenier 2206-2350kv Motors, Lumenier 600mw VTX, TBS Crossfire
    Lumenier QAV210 - TBS Colibri FC, TBS FPVision (OSD/VTX), ZTW 30a Blheli-S (Multishot), Emax RS2205-S 2300kv, TBS Crossfire

Added one to my Power Cube order, will fit easily straight on to one of my Aliens.
    similis vobis fugere eam furatus!

• Edith Sitwell "I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it."

Ok. What to get now
    CHipchip v2 or Zerozero? i am confused

Navigator
    Does the "tuned both for day and night flying" mean that it switches automatically between day/night mode? I always disable this on my hs1177s so can one do this (and configure other settings) somehow with the zerozero as there's no osd pin visible on the pics nor any mention of it?
    Last edited by Urpoloader; 22nd January 2016 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Urpoloader View Post
    Does the "tuned both for day and night flying" mean that it switches automatically between day/night mode? I always disable this on my hs1177s so can one do this (and configure other settings) somehow with the zerozero as there's no osd pin visible on the pics nor any mention of it?
    Yes no menu, I don't like for sure but will see how one goes.
    similis vobis fugere eam furatus!

• Edith Sitwell "I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it."

You Absolute Shower.... Lab Monkey's Avatar
    Any idea if this is PAL or NTSC? can't see anything about it on the TBS site.
    All the right notes.....Not necessarily in the right order. Eric Morecambe

Navigator
    Any chance there will be a 16:9 version?