Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: TBS ZeroZero

Quote Originally Posted by Trappy View Post

Thank you Trappy for the link. I'll try this tonight. Best wishes with your continued success.

Navigator
    Where can I find replacement lenses for the camera? I bought mine 2nd hand, and it has a 3.5mm lens on it. Want to get a 2.1 and 2.5mm for it. What do I need to look for?

What's up with the different logo on this zerozero I saw on a vendetta? Is it just the case or a new version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | CW Aviation | TBS Discovery | Discovery PRO | Discovery PRO AerialMob | Gemini | Vendetta | G2 | Caipirinha | DJI S1000+ | Blackout Mini H | Hex | Alien 4" 5" 6" 7" | Helix 5" | Kraken 5R | FU-RC Kore | Sweepwings Runt | Flinch | Ritewing Zephyr XL | ZIII | Drak | Mini Drak | All Hardcores | Rite Spec | www.youtube.com/hizlimax |

it is a new version. currently working on 5V compatibility. because the vendetta runs cams on 12V we already switched them over

Any chance of a possible upgrade offer for the old one?

| CW Aviation | TBS Discovery | Discovery PRO | Discovery PRO AerialMob | Gemini | Vendetta | G2 | Caipirinha | DJI S1000+ | Blackout Mini H | Hex | Alien 4" 5" 6" 7" | Helix 5" | Kraken 5R | FU-RC Kore | Sweepwings Runt | Flinch | Ritewing Zephyr XL | ZIII | Drak | Mini Drak | All Hardcores | Rite Spec | www.youtube.com/hizlimax |

sure, it will be possible. we may not have an upgrade but we may have a limited 2 week period with low prices

Thanks Trappy.

I am struggling. This fall I finally got good enough to keep my quads in the air and get some flying time in. Problem is my version 1 zerozero with the updates just seem unflyable as the are so blown out I can't see when I turn around on the field and head even slightly towards the sun. I don't have this problem with my PZ0420m which is half the price. I have tried everything. Three different settings new lenses and nothing is making these comparable the much cheaper camera. I have 2 two of these at $100 in I would really like to get them preforming up to level I feel they should.

Anyone have any prime settings tings that make them better than factory?

edit typos
    Last edited by Laja9801; 30th December 2016 at 12:37 AM.

Navigator
    Not sure if this the right thread to ask this (it seems dormant for a year)?

I want to connect audio from a ZeroZero V2 to a Unify Pro 5G8 (5V, not the latest V3), and also use SmartAudio from a UART on the FC (in my case a Bardwell F4).

I see the wiring diagram at: https://team-blacksheep.freshdesk.co...les/4000100084

That wiring diagram says to add some circuitry to reduce the UART level, and to couple the analog signal (a capacitor and a couple of resistors).

Do I need to add this circuitry with the ZeroZero V2? I'm guessing I may still need the voltage divider on the UART part of the circuit (unless the FC takes care of that)? Does the camera have the coupling capacitor built in?

Many Thanks!
    Last edited by Zzyzx; 29th December 2017 at 04:18 PM.

Navigator
    On the outside chance someone may check into this thread again, I have another ZeroZero question...

I looked at Trappy's video on how to hook to the OSD menu pad (labelled 'K'). He uses an alligator clip.

If I'm understanding the board as I look at it, if I leave the little jumper to the 'A' pad and hook it up with audio using the normal connector, then can also I solder another wire to the K pad and run that to the cam_c pad on newer FCs with camera control?

Thanks!