Thread: crossfire bluetooth and tower app

Navigator

crossfire bluetooth and tower app

hello im a fpv newbie and new here on the forum. im running the crossfire with the diversity receiver. i wanted to know if anyone on here has been able to use the crossfire with the tower app. ive tried to see if anyone has posted a video to show you how to do it but i haven't found one yet. if it can be done can some one make a video with the tower app or whatever app they are using please.

Navigator
    If you're trying to run it with APM Copter or APM Plane, the feature is not yet generally available.

You Absolute Shower.... Lab Monkey's Avatar
    I ran the "Droidplanner" app on an Android tablet, Paired the Bluetooth first then it worked.
    All the right notes.....Not necessarily in the right order. Eric Morecambe

My bluetooth won't connect at all.. I can see it listed on my Ipad, laptop and android lg phone.. But I can't connect.
    Last edited by alex26i; 21st January 2016 at 03:34 PM. Reason: spelling

Navigator
    Have you tried Droidplanner? I cannot use Tower but Droidplanner works fine on my Nexus tablet.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMac View Post
    Have you tried Droidplanner? I cannot use Tower but Droidplanner works fine on my Nexus tablet.
    I use Droid planner with mine, and I'm getting a ton of latency and very poor performance. I'm using betaflight and Matek f405 flight controller. Can't seem to figure that out. Any thoughts on what the issue is?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Navigator
    I swear the Bluetooth module is hit or miss in the crossfire... I have 1 that intermittently worked at first, and now not at all, and at the end my laptop and tablet don't even show it anymore, they both list a unrecognized device now... My friends works great, my other friend has issues.. At the moment I'm waiting on Perna to chime in.. I bind my one friends crossfire tx to my diversity receiver and it works great with the tower app so I know my receiver and settings are all correct and that it's a crossfire tx malfunction somehow on its Bluetooth, other than that the txt works great though...

I replied to your other post. I put in a trouble ticket to TBS but got the typical Chinese response. Said I was using Mission Planner on Windows 10 and she told me to go into Droidplanner 2 and forget the bluetooth device. Not using Android and there is no BT device to forget. I've only seen it show up a few times as a device and the connection only lasts a minute or so. So far, it doesn't look like TBS is going to help.