Page 176 of 176 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176
Results 1,751 to 1,753 of 1753

Thread: TBS POWERCUBE

Navigator
    Tested and all good mugenracerman, getting everything up to 800mw on the band and channel of my choice, nice and clean. Apropos your last comment, unfortunately the only place I can put my Rx means the SBUS wires just about touch the base of the VTx antenna as they come up from the the FC board to the Rx - there's just no room to put it anywhere else. The actual antennas are at the front top of the camera housing, so at least there is some distance there. I'm trying to find something RF proof to put between the Rx sbus wires and the VTx antenna base, no luck so far, unless copper shields RF - I have a big roll of adhesive copper tape, wonder if that would work?

Once again, many thanks. Pure luck I found you and your knowledge of the OSD FW. I could have been bouncing this one around for ages. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by mugenracerman View Post
    Awesome... glad I was able to help. When running spektrum receiver make sure your wiring for the receiver connector and antennas are as far away from the vtx antenna and your camera signal wires as possible. Other than that you should be good to go. Now get out and fly!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Pcube elite says self test fail 4v2 2v
    And I can't get more than 10ft from quad without losing video and also cant get into osd with stick commands.
    I just replace one of the Ap7365 wg-7 diodes as it output 0v due to this problem qnd now after chqmging it has this problem which I'm assumimg its only outputting 2v.
    Is there another part that this part being variable voltage that it gets info from on its output that could be causing this?

Quote Originally Posted by charleshodge215@gmail.com View Post
    Pcube elite says self test fail 4v2 2v
    And I can't get more than 10ft from quad without losing video and also cant get into osd with stick commands.
    I just replace one of the Ap7365 wg-7 diodes as it output 0v due to this problem qnd now after chqmging it has this problem which I'm assumimg its only outputting 2v.
    Is there another part that this part being variable voltage that it gets info from on its output that could be causing this?

Nvm chamg3d it again and fixed it must be been a bad one.