Page 172 of 172 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1720

Thread: TBS POWERCUBE

Navigator
    Hey guys as always thanks to all who help, Im having problems connecting to mt Colibri V2.0, it connects ok in dfu mode, but once the firmware is loaded it says usb unrecognized, when i unplug and plug it in, all the lights come on then fades away after a sec or so and barely lit and blinking, then usb unrecognized pops up. I dont know what else to try. Any insight is truely appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Mytch View Post
    Hey guys as always thanks to all who help, Im having problems connecting to mt Colibri V2.0, it connects ok in dfu mode, but once the firmware is loaded it says usb unrecognized, when i unplug and plug it in, all the lights come on then fades away after a sec or so and barely lit and blinking, then usb unrecognized pops up. I dont know what else to try. Any insight is truely appreciated.
    I have had issues like yours in the past and here are the things I did/tried:
    - Make sure you are using the TBS Agent to load the BF firmware
    - Try older versions of BF firmware from the TBS Agent and not the latest version (worked once for me to correct issue - don't know why using older version worked)
    - Try a different USB cable
    - Try a different PC (if possible) with different OS (Windows 7, 8, 10). I use a Dell Chromebook for BF. PC with Windows 10 for TBS Agent.
    - Sometimes I could not correct the issue with the above and had to replace the FC. Once it was the PDB that was the issue.

Good Luck!

Do you have to enable sbus in the cli in order to get the radio config to work ?My stick outputs arent showing any movement after upgrading two of my cubes,now cant get sbus output anything on cleanflight.I am using uart 2

Navigator
    i have my 3 spare cubes flashed with latest firmware and absolutely no issuses with any, i also have 2 V1 vendetta's with powercubes and no issuses there either and a small skystrider frame with a powercube and no problems there either. out of all 6 nothing wrong, im guessing you might be doing something wrong if you cant get any of yours to work.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0989.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	282.2 KB 
ID:	77459
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0993.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	220.3 KB 
ID:	77460  

Ok I'm stumped...

I have a powercube 2in1 FPVision v2 and it has been performing perfectly for a few weeks. Then yesterday, I had a small crash (into some tall/soft grass) which somehow severed a power wire to my Rx. I fixed the wire but then still did not have Rx connectivity even though power was going to the Rx. So to troubleshoot the issue I went to my PC.

Upon plugging in the USB port on the cube, I see that it is no longer getting recognized by my computer. Just to make sure it wasn't my computer that somehow changed settings or uninstalled a driver, I connected a different FC, a Betaflight F3 with no issues at all.

Next I tried to enter Bootmode with the powercube by holding down the button and plugging in - that didn't work either. A single blue LED stays on (all lights should be off in boot mode). In fact, that single blue LED stays on regardless of what I do.

Startup chimes I only hear 2 or 3 beeps at most. Definitely missing the final one or two beeps.

I also plugged in to the TBS port and opened the TBS Agent. It says that it is connected, but when I go to the OSD tab, none of the boxes are checked as if all my settings are gone. I have not yet tried to re flash through the TBS Agent, but that may be my next step.

I contacted TBS support with the info above and was not impressed with the answer "Aren't this a driver issue? Can you check in the device manager if you have "STM32 Bootloader"?" Come on... I already explained that I tried another FC and that no settings on the computer has changed, and that it won't even enter boot mode. Is this par for the course when dealing with TBS Support?

Ideas?

got it going .

Quote Originally Posted by seacaptainchris View Post
    Do you have to enable sbus in the cli in order to get the radio config to work ?My stick outputs arent showing any movement after upgrading two of my cubes,now cant get sbus output anything on cleanflight.I am using uart 2
    hade to map channels in cli diffrently for radio.i set the arming to a switch and i arm it take off fine ,and it disarms and drops after 2 or three secs,or disarms before i take off .I managed to get one flight that went good for aprox 3 minutes ,then after disarming quad it started it again .I hooked it back to the gui ,and updated the firmware ,then tried again with the same results .plug it in ,arm then it disarms after i spin the motors up and take off .Sometimes i get a few second flight somtimes it disarms right after motors start then it beeps .i can unplug the batt ,and plug ,back in,and it starts it again .this is the second powercube i own with absolutely no issues outaa my other one.any sugestions ,maby this might be from not clipping the 12v pin on the number 12 header of the pwb,because i didnt think i had to ,mabie i need to cut the pin ?any sugestions will b aprieciated thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Flowst8 View Post
    Is this par for the course when dealing with TBS Support?

Ideas?
    no. i had a very similar issue after my crash. they asked for a video showing my powercube symptoms. i sent. they reviewed. they sent me a replacement FC (rest of the powercube was fine). here it is with my newest build (new FC on top).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Switch front.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	486.2 KB 
ID:	77478
    Last edited by SaG˘; 7th September 2017 at 10:42 AM.

right out the box.

Quote Originally Posted by seacaptainchris View Post
    hade to map channels in cli diffrently for radio.i set the arming to a switch and i arm it take off fine ,and it disarms and drops after 2 or three secs,or disarms before i take off .I managed to get one flight that went good for aprox 3 minutes ,then after disarming quad it started it again .I hooked it back to the gui ,and updated the firmware ,then tried again with the same results .plug it in ,arm then it disarms after i spin the motors up and take off .Sometimes i get a few second flight somtimes it disarms right after motors start then it beeps .i can unplug the batt ,and plug ,back in,and it starts it again .this is the second powercube i own with absolutely no issues outaa my other one.any sugestions ,maby this might be from not clipping the 12v pin on the number 12 header of the pwb,because i didnt think i had to ,mabie i need to cut the pin ?any sugestions will b aprieciated thanks in advance!
    this fc is right out the box ,and this happened from the maiden flight on.im thinking i got a bad controller as no amount of updating firmware is helping im thinking maby going back in the config and factory defaulting then reconfig to see if it changes anything but im skeptical.

Any news about Betaflight 3.2 and BST? Especially with Crossfire Micro Connected, might make things easier, because it has UART Connection AND BST.

Would it be possible to create a tiny PBC with UART and I2C to translate from Colibri UART to BST? This would not require so much maintenance, because plain Betaflight could be used.
    Next Step could be a FPVision Layer with UART, to include this. Then the BST Driver dependency in BF would be gone, and we could possibly also use iNav on a Powercube, which would be really sexy.
    If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.

Quote Originally Posted by WDZaphod View Post
    Any news about Betaflight 3.2 and BST?
    RC5 fully works - happy!
    If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.