Page 163 of 164 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164 LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1631

Thread: TBS POWERCUBE

Has anybody have this issue when using a powercube...when I was flying today using a 4S battery with a V2 Powercube (it was cold around 37 deg. and raw plus the ground was a little wet from overnight rains) after about 2-2:30 minutes of flying the quad would begin to fly tilted to one side and would get worse until I landed. For the first 2 or 2:30 minutes it flew fine. If I landed it and started out again, it would be okay for a little while and then begin flying tilted to one side. When I switch the battery to a new one, it would be fine again but start flying tilted again after the first 2-2:30 minutes. It did not do this with the first 4 batteries (but had some minor crashes to the ground and it got a little wet/mud/grass) but the last 3 that I flew today had this issue. Could it be the electronics getting wet or LVC or the cold playing games with the electronics? Just wondering if this has happened to anybody else and it they knew the cause and possible fix? My Powercube is soft mounted and I do fly in Horizon mode...
    Last edited by qavflyer; 26th March 2017 at 03:29 PM.

Maybe your acc needs recalibration? If it doesn't do this in acro mode I'd say it must be the acc. I'm only flying acro.
    I guess it could be electronics acting up as well. Never had this issue myself so far so that's the only thing I can think of for now.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

@QAVflyer i second re-calibration of acc since you fly in Horizon. after every crash, i have a habit of re-calibrating my gyro prior to taking off again. you can do both on the field using proper stick commands.

I do gyro cal at first arm. Always. I'm not doing races only freestyle so I can do it that way. But indeed I'd do it as well in any situation like you said. With sticks is fine as well.

Thanks genivos and SaGo - that's what I was thinking but thought I would ask the "pro's" with more experience than me. Hopefully I can work on my Acro flying and get more comfortable with it so I won't have these issues anymore but for now I will re-calibrate after each crash when in Horizon mode.

My experience was actually that acro flies more easy compared to horizon. In horizon I had constantly the feeling I was fighting the quad cause it wants to level back, forcing me. Don't know how else to explain. Acro made me fly much better in a shorter time and after that I regret I ever started with horizon. Lol. Acro is not that difficult in my opinion. You could try a good simulator on pc like liftoff or something similar to get familiar with the acro feeling. That way you won't suffer to much from crashes outside.

Navigator
    what ESC protocol can run on the old Powercube?
    onshote
    multishot
    ?

Can someone tell me what c21 is exactly on colibri race v1.1?

I didnt knock it off or anything just wanna know for my neighbor who was interested��

Okay i did it.
    Really though.
    Dont have any tools to test the impedance or ohms or whatever it is that it gets measured in.
    I have some old lb20a pro and standard and some old naze rev5 and rev6 and power osd and a few fatshark cameras of all kinds so if you happen to have any of those and know what it is on colibri at c21 could you find a usuable part for me on any of those items i listed please.
    I believe naze rev 5 has a similiar size and looking cap but not sure how drastically different two that look the same size and all can be.
    Any help with measurment and location of a cap usuable on any of the parts listed above will be beyond appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Borre View Post
    onshote
    multishot
    ?
    ONESHOT 125

Quote Originally Posted by Borre View Post
    onshote
    multishot
    ?
    Yup, just ONESHOT 125. TBS has released new ESC's (V2) for the Powercube which will support BLHELI-S firmware and OneShot125/OneShot42/MultiShot protocols.
    Last edited by qavflyer; 23rd April 2017 at 05:23 AM.

Page 163 of 164 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164 LastLast