Page 167 of 167 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167
Results 1,661 to 1,667 of 1667

Thread: TBS POWERCUBE

Quote Originally Posted by buggzy View Post
    mught sound a little dumb, but if your motor is warm check your pid settings, might be over correcting a little to much, also, make sure your cube i very centered and straight, if its a little off axis you might be over compensating on one motor to keep the drone straight thus making a motor over work, might alo be a balance issue...
    Thanks for the advice/tips. I pretty much run the stock PIDS (BF 3.1.7). I will check the balance and make sure the stack is centered and straight. It's mounted in a QAV-R frame and this frame pretty much allows it to be centered/straight but will double check. Thanks again.

Navigator
    any luck so far ??

Quote Originally Posted by buggzy View Post
    any luck so far ??
    Yes, not sure what fixed it but I changed out the PDB and it seemed to hover fine in my basement but Motor #1 was still twitching a bit at idle. I increased the idle a bit but it still would hesitate on startup but worked ok. I received the new ESC on Saturday and replaced the #1 ESC and now the motor is in sync with the others on startup. I flew it today for about 8 batteries and no more problems/issues. It flew fine and everything seems back to normal...until the next bad crash! Thanks for all the advise/help...

Navigator
    glad its finnaly workin for you, i love these little tbs cubes, i have one where ever i can put one, im sure if it could work on my wife i would put one in her..lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie945 View Post
    Has anyone been able to flash BF 3.2.0? Id like to program my wraith32 esc's then flash back but every time I flash the board it will not connect to the pc and the leds on the fc flash red and green constantly.
    Tried to flash 3.2.0 a week or two ago and had the same result. That was with the colibri_race target.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Well, now I have a new problem which I can't figure out. When the quad is sitting still and the motors are spinning, my video is fine. As soon as I give it some throttle, the video goes really dark. It's not out but really dark and I can't fly. First I changed the wires from the VTX to the Powercube. Still same thing. Then I changed the antenna lead from the VTX to the antenna. Still same thing. Then I put in a new VTX and still the same thing. I have moved the VTX to a new location on the frame and still same issue. When I disconnect the battery and then reconnect it the video is clear again until I touch the throttle. The quad flys fine LOS and everything else is good. Anybody have any ideas???? Could it be the camera? PDB since both connections are on it? Anybody else have this problem? Thanks for any help!
    Last edited by qavflyer; 25th June 2017 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by qavflyer View Post
    Well, now I have a new problem which I can't figure out. When the quad is sitting still and the motors are spinning, my video is fine. As soon as I give it some throttle, the video goes really dark. It's not out but really dark and I can't fly. First I changed the wires from the VTX to the Powercube. Still same thing. Then I changed the antenna lead from the VTX to the antenna. Still same thing. Then I put in a new VTX and still the same thing. I have moved the VTX to a new location on the frame and still same issue. When I disconnect the battery and then reconnect it the video is clear again until I touch the throttle. The quad flys fine LOS and everything else is good. Anybody have any ideas???? Could it be the camera? PDB since both connections are on it? Anybody else have this problem? Thanks for any help!
    UPDATE: Well after working on it a bit more I have found that the camera is bad. I took off the props, hooked up a battery and had the top plate off so I could move the camera around freely/playing with the connection/etc. and the picture went darker black. I tried a camera from one of my other quads and did the same thing by moving it around and the picture was fine the whole time. Time to get it back together again and fly/test it. It seems that every weekend after flying a couple of dozen batteries, a new issue occurs with these quads. It's a good thing that I enjoy working/building them as much as I do flying them but it does get frustrating at times when troubleshooting them...but that's the hobby!