Page 162 of 169 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1682

Thread: TBS POWERCUBE

Quote Originally Posted by SaG˘ View Post
    yes, very possible. likely the gyro. but should also check other areas. is the electronics stack secure? have the wires moved closer to the FC? have you inspected your motors closely? have you tried a brand new set of props to rule out unbalanced props?

Thank you for the reply! I have checked the stack and it is secure. Some of the motor wires moved in the crash, flopped out of place, but I just put them back in place, no broken solder. Motors spin up nice in beta flight and I have replaced the props. The FC gyro was the only thing left I could think of.

It is worth pulling the stack apart and reseating everything as you put it back together, might just have a bad connection through one of the connector pins.
    similis vobis fugere eam furatus!

• Edith Sitwell "I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it."

Navigator
    Is it ok to flash the cube to 3.1.6 Colibri or is that asking for trouble? The TBS Agent is saying 3.0.1 for Betaflight and there might be a good reason for that.

Quote Originally Posted by DWB80117 View Post
    Is it ok to flash the cube to 3.1.6 Colibri or is that asking for trouble? The TBS Agent is saying 3.0.1 for Betaflight and there might be a good reason for that.
    If you updated TBS agent and the latest version is listed as 3.0.1, then I would stay with that version.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by qavflyer View Post
    If you updated TBS agent and the latest version is listed as 3.0.1, then I would stay with that version.
    Ahhh thanks for that nudge - if you click the "include beta releases" checkbox, 3.1.5 shows up.

Anyone using 3.1.5 and not have a smoking hole in the ground?

I'm running 3.1.5 on two powercube setups (one RXCube and one Elite), one on multishot and the other on dshot600. No problems. There's an issue with 3.1.6 Colibri Race firmware, causing BetaFlight unable to recognize the FC. has something to do with soft serials enabled in that release. It's been reported so hopefully this will be fixed in the next release.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by SaG˘ View Post
    I'm running 3.1.5 on two powercube setups ......
    Thanks! I'll update to 3.1.5 and see what happens -

Boris answered in his thread the issue will be fixed in 3.1.7 release. I'm on 3.1.5 for now. Which works fine anyways.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Navigator
    Thanks for reporting this....i was going nuts on this and figured it out when i rolled back to 3.1.5 and check the commits for 3.1.6.

MWS

On another note.. with the Cube v1 I always suffered from yaw twitches (gyro sensitivity). I installed my Cube on a Martian II 220 frame and had it more worse as I expected. I did a softmount for the motors just to test. Never softmounted motors before and I was curious if it would help. Not much to be honest, lol. Next step was softmounting the whole Cube. That cured almost the whole yaw twitch problem (I think let's say 90% solved). I softmounted it with 2 strokes of really strong double side tape and a piece of thin foam in between. So, frame - tape - foam - 2 pieces of tape - Cube. And that on each side of the Cube.

Before Cube softmount:
    https://youtu.be/ax3Ns5wLG6U

After Cube softmount:
    https://youtu.be/jy25V4Wzcy4

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by genivos; 26th March 2017 at 05:45 AM.

Page 162 of 169 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164 ... LastLast