Page 160 of 167 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1667

Thread: TBS POWERCUBE

Navigator
    BF 3.1.5 but the kiss esc's had the wrong FW

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

powered on my atom today and lo and behold no video feed!!!!

i can lock on the channel with LaForge.. but the screen is blacked out!!!
    help!!!

i did not change anything
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RX.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	75966

This may have already been talked about but....

How do you calibrate the ESC's for the Powercube? Mine are all out of synch. Cant fly 10 ft without it spiralling down. Tried to do it through BLHeli and Betaflight, still seem very out of synch.

Any help would be appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by rgt3rd View Post
    powered on my atom today and lo and behold no video feed!!!!

i can lock on the channel with LaForge.. but the screen is blacked out!!!
    help!!!

i did not change anything
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RX.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	75966
    I just fixed this, Had to change cameras to a TBS Zero Zero. the Unify Pro didnt seem to wanna transmit any other type of camera.

Navigator

TBS POWERCUBE

Hello folks. I have 2 used powercubes, 1 new cube, several extra esc's, tbs black box, 2 core pro all for sale. Would really like to make it a package deal. If someone would like to make an offer, please let me know. Also...2 of the cubes have the gold standoffs. I even have a unused unify pro v1 I'd be willing to sell. Everything works, I just have decided to go another route with a couple quads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Topgun; 11th February 2017 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedNasty View Post
    I just fixed this, Had to change cameras to a TBS Zero Zero. the Unify Pro didnt seem to wanna transmit any other type of camera.
    Really? I've got two unify pros on two difference quads, one with an owl plus camera and the other with a CMOS pico camera. When hooking up your non zero zero camera, did you match the pinouts?

Guys here is a good tutorial on how to setup Crossfire with Betaflight to get telemetry and low latency RC working! Thank you cracymarc for the great work.
    https://kamikatze-fpv.de/tbs-crossfi...flight-english

Hi Perna et. al. - any chance of an FPVISION with 2.4ghz video? I know it's a big ask, but there are a few us using the PowerCube (and other 30x30 components) in much larger AP copters, so 5ghz doesn't really cut it for range

Hello everybody. I come from germany and i would have a few questions about tbs vendetta. It is installed cleanflight on the colibri Fc. Had before it shortly betaflight drauf. As beginners thought I was enough cleanflight. If I connect the vendetta with cleanflight I can also make some settings, ports, receiver modes. When I come to failsafe click "waiting for data" then nothing happens. Also there are problems with the blheli. 1wire 1 command in the CLI is called uncown. no connection. There is always a error message.I am soon despairing.what am I doing wrong.can someone help me.Greetings Guido

bought the elite bundle the other day.
    I've flashed betaflight 3.0.5 (or whatever the latest was as shown in TBS agent).
    betaflight does not have 1wire, nor escprog baked in.
    so, how do i flash my external (littlebee 4in1) ESCs using blheli?

also, the tbs colibri does not seem to be communicating using betaflight motor tab either.

i have tried a single afro esc to troubleshoot, and no dice either.

Page 160 of 167 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162 ... LastLast