www.immersionrc.com

Thread: XuGong-10 Multicopter - My very first antenna tracking FPV Setup | help

XuGong-10 Multicopter - My very first antenna tracking FPV Setup | help

For quite some time now I want to replace my crappy overused phantom 1 with a new multiroter.
    I also want to replace my old 1.2GHz gear to a high quality 2.4GHz FPV setup to push the boundaries.

So I did alot of research and came up with the following list. But i'm not sure if i'm making the right choices.
    I'm open for any opinions. Perhaps i'm missing something to make this work, or maybe I should go for a different setup, different batteries?
    I already got the ezuhf tx/rx and a monitor.

The manual from the EZtracker recommends the servocity parts to make an antenna tracker. But it is double as expensive as the RMRC tracker. Is there really much difference in this?

The XuGong-10 from immersionrc looks like a really high quality / easy to carry multiroter. (I still dont have a car so something easy to carry is great )
    I love to explore (flying behind trees + obstacles) and I think this setup is the best for this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	118.5 KB 
ID:	65249  
    Last edited by QuanDar; 9th August 2015 at 12:27 PM.

I change 3 things on there:

1-For me the multistar 4s 5000mah is very good batery, 20 minutes flight with 20% remains.
    2-The stock gimbal is not the best for this setup, i bet Zenmusse or fy mini 3d.
    3-in this moment i have airtiger 350 set, for me i bet on airgear or the new dji e305 800kv sistem
    FLY AND LET FLY

Navigator
    I think the G3 ultra is a better gimbal than the zen, more versatile also.

i might also lean to a eagle tree vector rather than the naza, u get an awesome osd also that way.

why move away from 1.2ghz for video? If u like to fly behind trees objects, this is your go to band.

the this is a really great folding airframe without a doubt.

I did some more research and watched some YouTube video's. I must say that all the videos with the fy gimbals look terrible if you compare them with the zenmuse.

I'm going for the RTF vortex and stay with my current 1.2ghz setup untill immersionrc releases theirs. I will use the Phantom 3 for making great videos

Anyway thanks for your help.

Navigator
    Thanks for sharing.