Page 467 of 470 FirstFirst ... 367417457465466467468469 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 4693

Thread: TBS CROSSFIRE - Next Generation Long Range R/C System

Quote Originally Posted by steveno View Post
    If that fails you can try emergency update from the manual:

The only requirement is either a OSD pro or Diversity RX, plus if using the Diversity RX the Micro has to be powered via a 5v source as the BST on Diversity does not supply 5v.
    Thank you. Perfect. It worked, but this is good to know.

Scott

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by steveno View Post
    If that fails you can try emergency update from the manual:

The only requirement is either a OSD pro or Diversity RX, plus if using the Diversity RX the Micro has to be powered via a 5v source as the BST on Diversity does not supply 5v.
    Trying to do an emergency update always failed when trying update to a ver 2.** using a diversity receiver

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SnipImage.jpeg 
Views:	58 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	77989

Updated to 1.57 then update via OTA to 2.**
    Last edited by BrianS; 7th January 2018 at 03:21 AM.

Ok, so I got everything working on my v 1 micro and was super psyched to go out and fly it today. I'm coming from dragon link, just as an fyi. I figured, running 5.8, that I've probably got unlimited range now on control link and that my video link would be my limiting factor. I went out about several hundred meters and boom "critical warning", which I set for the 70% link quality on the Taranis. This is just barely beyond the range I had on frsky, and I was convinced that I had a burnt out board. This is surprising, disappointing, and discouraging, to say the least. I just hope that I'm doing something wrong and that there is something that will make this work then way I thought it would. I was using adaptive power with no external battery, a diamond directional antenna (pointed at the quad) with the standard dipole on the RX. WTH?

Scott

A few range questions what kind of range can I expect with the crossfire micro rx using the large TX at 2w? what about telemtry range? Same question for the diversity RX.
    Most of the money I made this year I spent on FPV,the rest I just wasted.

Quad newbie
    One of the first range issues seem to be the wrong frequency, if you are in the US it should be 915, but older firmware versions default to 868 and people get range issues.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    W7STE

does the warning appear in 150hz mode or in 50 hz mode ( rfmd1 or 2??

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

My end point and midpoint values are not exactly setup at 1000, 1500, 2000. In the receiver tab in BF, im not able to adjust using the output tab on my XD9. I believe this is only for PPM and im on CRSF. Has anyone found out a solution to this? Do we know if this is being addressed in BF3.3?

Maybe we setup the rx in sbus to calibrate channels and then put back in CRSF?

Also, do you know what the other aux channels are outputting? I have mapped LQ on channel 12 on my microrx v2 and linked RSSI to Aux channel 8 in BF. There are other signals coming in (aux5 and 12) and im wondering what these are?

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by QuadCopGVA View Post
    My end point and midpoint values are not exactly setup at 1000, 1500, 2000. In the receiver tab in BF, im not able to adjust using the output tab on my XD9. I believe this is only for PPM and im on CRSF. Has anyone found out a solution to this? Do we know if this is being addressed in BF3.3?

Maybe we setup the rx in sbus to calibrate channels and then put back in CRSF?

Also, do you know what the other aux channels are outputting? I have mapped LQ on channel 12 on my microrx v2 and linked RSSI to Aux channel 8 in BF. There are other signals coming in (aux5 and 12) and im wondering what these are?
    Adjusted the endpoint and midpoints on the output page.

Name:	IMAG0934.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	140.5 KB 
ID:	78020

If you are sending signal info on ch 12 then betaflight should be set to ch 12.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
    Adjusted the endpoint and midpoints on the output page.

Name:	IMAG0934.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	140.5 KB 
ID:	78020

If you are sending signal info on ch 12 then betaflight should be set to ch 12.
    Thanks for the quick reply Brian.

For me, i was not able to adjust the endpoints/midpoints on that page. Did it work for you using CRSF protocol?

Also, i believe i have my RSSI or rather LQ setup correct. Rx channel 12 on PWM shows up on BF receiver tab on AUX 8. This is because BF maps the the first 4 channels of PWM as AETR for the stick controls (Roll, Pit, Yaw,Thr). RQly on my taranis confirms im on the right channel. Also when i shut off my radio, channel 8 drops.

Channel 5 is always bouncing around and looks like channel 6-7 are being registered, anyone know what theyre measuring?

Name:	CRSF Receiver Tab.JPG 
Views:	46 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	78021

Quote Originally Posted by QuadCopGVA View Post
    My end point and midpoint values are not exactly setup at 1000, 1500, 2000. 
    Talking to Painless360 on this youtube video and he guided me to use the subtrims on the radio to adjust. This works and seems like the only way to adjust them at the moment.