Page 441 of 449 FirstFirst ... 341391431439440441442443 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 4483

Thread: TBS CROSSFIRE - Next Generation Long Range R/C System

I've got a little question, I'm flying a tbs disco pro with the pixhack and a crossfire connected thru the telemetry port!

With the crsf protocol I've got a lot of telemetry data on screen of my Taranis, but not all the information's available thru the telemetry setup. things like distance from home and active flight mode are available on the OSD (CORE pro), but don't show up as telemetry on the taranis. Is there a way to add these or not? I would love to see the active flightmode and the HDOP on my taranis!

CRSF FrSky SBUS

Hi,

I have just installed my crsf micro rx v1 with crossfire and seem to be having the same issue as you are describing. Have you been able to get the solution for this problem?

Thanks ahead of time

Quote Originally Posted by peter.braswell View Post
    All,
    I'm probably missing something obvious, so I apologize. I'm trying to wire a crossfire micro receiver to a KISS FC. I'm using a pigtail cable that came with the receiver. I have power to the receiver and it bound to the TX just fine. I have output #1 mapped to SBUS. In the KISS config software, I have the protocol set to FrSky SBUS. On the outputs page, I get absolutely no indication of RC signal. What am I doing wrong?

TIA,
    Peter

Hello friends, I'm having problem with my micro receiver v1. I did the bind and the noermal update but it seems to me that it has not completely finished this process because the light on the receiver is flashing fast green for a long time and is not connected to the transmitter ... what should I do?

A bit of long range goodness from one of Chile's awesome national parks.. Trappy, don't watch the end.. it's a bit heartbreaking.

-Matt: destroyer of gimbals, wrecker of frames.

My YT Channel --> youtube.com/user/mdbardeen
    Blog --> fpvlab.com/forums/showthread.php?38190-Vuela-Chile-Vuela!-The-ramblings-of-an-American-in-Chile

Quote Originally Posted by Almirjr View Post
    Hello friends, I'm having problem with my micro receiver v1. I did the bind and the noermal update but it seems to me that it has not completely finished this process because the light on the receiver is flashing fast green for a long time and is not connected to the transmitter ... what should I do?
    take a look at the tbs freshdesk. there you'll find a article abou it

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Hi looking for a little help....

Looking to put a Crossfire diversity RX in my MiniDrak, whats tha advantage of the Tuned hand turned antennas over the std ones?

Howdy. I did some reading on the RX module, but all I find in the documentation is that it's 25mW transmit power while somewhere else I read that the telemetry range is 30km.
    Clearly you can't send telemetry back to 30km with 25mW, so what's the actual transmit wattage of the RX module? ( TBS CROSSFIRE 8CH DIVERSITY RX) and how about the mini one?

Also, if I have existing 433Mhz antennas from my LRS system, my antennas are quarter wave and half wave for 433Mhz. Can I just reuse them with TBS since they'll be almost (but not quite) half wave and full wave? Or is the difference in length (which is not exact for TBS frequencies) going to cause enough range issues that I need to throw away all my antennas and get new ones?

Thanks

thanks!!!

Connection of Crossfire to PixHawk:

I did the same with APM 2.6 .. problem now is i get control if the APM2.6 is not connected to pc but did not if it is connected.. put i need the connection to make a radio calibration.. lol

Or is it possible to make the calibration over ppm and reconnect it then to telemetrie ?
    Thanks!

I did the same with APM 2.6 .. problem now is i get control if the APM2.6 is not connected to pc but did not if it is connected.. put i need the connection to make a radio calibration.. lol

Or is it possible to make the calibration over ppm and reconnect it then to telemetrie ?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by flying-monkey View Post
    Hi there.

Setting up Crossfire + PX4/APM flight controller and Co für MavLink connection is super simple.

I am not sure if I misinterpreted your post, but I understood you want to use the Telemetry Port AND the RC IN on your FC ... if so, this is NOT necessary!

It is actually simpler: via the Telemetry the APM/PX4 flightcontrollerg not only receives and sends the MavLink signal, but also ALL of your regular RC stick commands. Let me show you how my Pixfalcon (on PX4) and Crossfire are connected:

Attachment 73749Attachment 73748Attachment 73750

This ONE cable is ALL you need to link Crossfire and FC.

This cable currently needs to be custom made, but it's super simple. If you don't know hot to setup this cable check this image:

Attachment 73754
    (Note: done by me, posted in this thread several times)

Tested this for Pixhaws and Pixfalcon and if works flawlessly. The two cables for Pixhawk and Pixfalcon are almost disentail, note that just the Pixfalcon has one pin less on it's TELEM port. (This pin is unused on the Pixhawk anyway)

Also, for hooking up Crossfire and PX4 I recommend you use the latest firmware versions, which for Crossfire is currently 1.40. Finally you would need to let the crossfire know how to output the signal. Here's how to config CH 7 and CH 8:

Attachment 73751Attachment 73752Attachment 73753

Hope that clarifies some things for you!?

PS. I've been working on a full video walkthrough on how to hook up Crossfire an PX4/APM via Mavlink... however, I am waiting for a parcel to arrive for almost 4 weeks now ... hope DHL will deliver soon .... I'll keep you updated.

Page 441 of 449 FirstFirst ... 341391431439440441442443 ... LastLast