Page 449 of 461 FirstFirst ... 349399439447448449450451459 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 4610

Thread: TBS CROSSFIRE - Next Generation Long Range R/C System

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by steveno View Post
    Yes, you can only use ppm or sbus, if you want data back to the taranis like gps coords you can add a blackbox, but thats the only option.
    For what it's worth, I've got a disco with a crossfire diversity rx using sbus, with a blackbox to pull the naza GPS data, and then a core pro for OSD, with the crossfire on the BST bus for RSSI and telemetry. It works like a charm.

Navigator
    Hey TBS, are there any plans to create a Crossfire plate for the PowerCube?

hi does anyone know if I can shorten the coax on the stock dipole antenna for the crossfire? or will it affect the way the signal works?
    I want to shorten it so that it will fit better in my pack, with the qx7 radio.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9395.JPG 
Views:	189 
Size:	266.8 KB 
ID:	77196  

I have recently upgraded most of my quads with Crossfire Micro V2 (previously using Frsky Rx's - XSR and similar) and noticed that I can no longer control my Unify Pro HV from Taranis with the BF lua script (previously I could change VTx settings as well as PIDs directly from Taranis). My Smart Audio wire is still connected to same spare Tx pad on a free UART. The only thing I've changed is my Rx (XSR to Crossfire) and changed the protocol from SBUS to CRSF.
    All channels are working fine and I'm getting all the telemetry but the BF lua script no longer works and I can't change my Unify Pro settings.
    Is this feature supposed to work with Crossfire, or does it only work with SBUS receivers ?

Flarm pulse : how to get it ?

Envoyé de mon SM-T900 en utilisant Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jmcclv View Post
    Flarm pulse : how to get it ?

1-2 days then you can get it. it will be active on the TBS AGENT.

Nice. Flarm compatibility is a very good news for security !

Navigator
    @Trappy - are there any plans to create a Crossfire plate for the PowerCube?

Navigator
    It's nice that there's a micro-TX now.

Still waiting for that diversity mini-RX, which would sure be helpful for miniquad applications, when it comes to negotiating close to ground at a distance, with what fresnel and reflections ****ing you over. --edit: Then again, you'd probably not have video, either.
    Last edited by Glowtape; 24th July 2017 at 11:16 AM.

Crasher
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt- View Post
    @Trappy - are there any plans to create a Crossfire plate for the PowerCube?
    Better yet, a MicroRX with solder pads instead of JST connectors. The MicroRX is tiny, but those back-to-back connectors make it thicker than it should be for it's size, and it's just wasted space for the connectors. I've ruined two or three MicroRXs now trying to "de-pin" them so I could mount them in super small quads. The pads under the connectors lift really easily. I don't know jack about manufacturing, really, but in my mind it should be fairly simple to make a batch of MicroRXs where the machine just "forgets" to put the connectors on. From what I've seen while destroying my receivers, the pads under the connector housings should be big enough to work with.

Page 449 of 461 FirstFirst ... 349399439447448449450451459 ... LastLast