Page 460 of 462 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462 LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 4617

Thread: TBS CROSSFIRE - Next Generation Long Range R/C System

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxun View Post
    well Im back, after 1year and please can anyone tell me what is the most stable version for the crossfire, stable version, I was last time in 1-09 if I remember and my aircraft with vector work ok with no mods. so I get a micro receiver v2 to install in a quadcopter, I do have a full size crossfire receiver in a eachine250 sacrificial quadcopter, what is the best so far release for the tbs crossfire with no hicops.? thanks.
    I run a diversity and 2 micro rd in 1.67 firmware. No issues i have ever noticed.

No glitches at all, and outstanding performance.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

Navigator
    Can I ask what people use for telemetry on Taranis X9D/OpenTx 2.2? I want the TX to read out the signal strength to me, whats best to use, RQly or TQly?

Interested in wireless Mavlink telemetry from pixracer:

1. Does the JR-module micro TX have a bluetooth relay for mavlink, or only the 2W external module?

2. Does the micro RX support mavlink telemetry uplink and downlink forwarding / emulation, or only the diversity RX?

Basically, I am trying to figure out if I can use either the cheaper TX and/or RX to have Mavlink telemetry from pixracer relayed wirelessly to my tablet or I have to step up to the more expensive TX and/or RX?

Is there a way to set up Crossfire to operate wirelessly? Perhaps using a 2.4GHz receiver to send PPM into the XF module? I have my ground station set up to do this with the video antennas and signal, would be nice to get the XF antenna about 12ft off the ground too.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyathyrio View Post
    Is there a way to set up Crossfire to operate wirelessly? Perhaps using a 2.4GHz receiver to send PPM into the XF module? I have my ground station set up to do this with the video antennas and signal, would be nice to get the XF antenna about 12ft off the ground too.
    That is how I have seen it done, 2.4Ghz radio to receiver then PPM into CRSF. Adds a little latency, maybe not ideal for mini quads not really an issue for fixed wing unless going for uber proximity.... You will just have to make sure the 2.4 doesn't clash with video.

Thanks Luvbus, right now flying a small plane with 5.8GHz, so video shouldn't be affected. How do you power the 2.4GHz receiver? I'm guessing the pins on Crossfire don't output any power even when a battery is attached?

can it work with dx9 spektrum ?

estava usando a versão 1.57 e voando perfeitamente! depois de atualizar para essa ultima beta ele perde sinal com muita facilidade... voltei para a 1.57 e nunca mais atualizo para alguma versão beta!

Navigator
    Question guys, has anyone used this on an Hitec Aurora 9? Does the module fit in the Hitec bay? If this has been covered earlier I apologize?

Fits a JR module bay.

Page 460 of 462 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462 LastLast