Page 440 of 455 FirstFirst ... 340390430438439440441442450 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 4541

Thread: TBS CROSSFIRE - Next Generation Long Range R/C System

have ypu connected your rx with the pix by mavlink on pin 7/8?

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Hey Marc - Yes its connected. thanks for the reply.

btw - very nice website you have, very helpful as well.

OK - I just repowered everything and now i get voltage - [Face palm]

I'm really not sure how that happened.

many thanks again.
    Last edited by sainttjames; 19th April 2017 at 11:58 AM.

I just finally got a crossfire system and a couple micro receivers for my vendetta and qq190. This system is sick! Man I'm in love with the penetration and link quality. Only issue I have is my taranis constantly babbles at me that telemetry is lost and gained. Anyone here have the new q x7 and have solved this issue or know how? As a band aid I just deleted the two voice files for telemetry so I don't have to listen to it over and over.

Navigator
    cr3pitus, A couple of suggestions:

* Have you disabled the internal RF module on the Taranis?
    * What settings for CRSF telemetry have you configured?

Navigator
    Mine is doing this CONSTANTLY, since moving from the Taranis Plus to the QX7, would love to know how to fix this, I've fiddled with the telemetry settings in the radio and within the crossfire and can't seem to nail down the issue. Hope someone can answer this. I also deleted my warnings as a bandaid.

Does it depend on the range or is it all the time? Is it about receiving the wrong value or timing out?

Navigator
    For me it is all the time and not range dependant.

I'm not sure how I would be able to tell you if it is a wrong value or if it is a time out.

It constantly says telemetry lost/telemetry regained pretty much without any gaps or breaks in between, my range and overall function seems to be fine however.

I noticed that betaflight supports half-duplex mode for the crossfire protocol ("serialrx_halfduplex"), so only a single wire is needed to connect the crossfire RX and the flight controller to get telemetry + RC data. How does one enable this on the micro rx V2? I only see options for CSFR RX and CSFR TX.

Quote Originally Posted by HeliShredder View Post
    I noticed that betaflight supports half-duplex mode for the crossfire protocol ("serialrx_halfduplex"), so only a single wire is needed to connect the crossfire RX and the flight controller to get telemetry + RC data. How does one enable this on the micro rx V2? I only see options for CSFR RX and CSFR TX.
    This was just for test purpose. It's not supported from the crossfire side.

Quote Originally Posted by Perna View Post
    Guys here is a good tutorial on how to setup Crossfire with Betaflight to get telemetry and low latency RC working! Thank you cracymarc for the great work.
    https://kamikatze-fpv.de/tbs-crossfi...flight-english
    I am trying to understand how to configure telemetry on microRX with a betaflight F3 controller. unfortunately i have the V1 and not the V2.
    From cracymarc tuto i can read that "At the moment there is no way to use the telemetry if you have a Micro RX V1.
    Within the next updates for the Crossfire it should be possible to use the CRSF protocoll and the Telemetry by the BST connection."

This sounds pretty clear to me, but my question is: Is this already implemented ? Will it be in the coming weeks ? Is this really planned ? Shoud i buy v2 ?

Thanks for your help

Page 440 of 455 FirstFirst ... 340390430438439440441442450 ... LastLast