Page 476 of 476 FirstFirst ... 376426466474475476
Results 4,751 to 4,755 of 4755

Thread: TBS CROSSFIRE - Next Generation Long Range R/C System

Quote Originally Posted by Ironfrog37 View Post
    Hi my micro RX V2 is freezing up and only showing channel 4 on my crossfire TX then starts a rapid flash green light on the micro RX when switching channel 1 to CRSF TX. When this happens there is only channel 4 listed in my settings on the TX and every time I power on and off the aircraft the RX starts blinking green light really fast. I have to hold down the bind button for 10 seconds to reset the micro RX. I am using this on a DYS FC on UART3. I have betaflight setup with URAT3 as RX and serial base receiver and CRSF protocol. I found two different wire layouts for this board and was wondering if maybe I have the TX3 and RX3 ports reversed? I am also using this with the Spekrum iX12 with crossfire adapter cable. Has any had there micro RX do this or seen this happen before? Thanks

Hi all. Well I don’t know what was wrong with the micro RX I was trying to use but it no longer powers up and I think it is dead. So I plugged another new RX in and set it up as stated above and everything is working as it should. I am running the current firmware version for the crossfire TX and RX. So now I have another question. As for the RSSI or LQ strength shown on the OSD I am only getting a signal of 50 on the OSD and that is only just in my basement. I have it setup with channel 12 on the RX to show LQ and RSSI channel in betaflight set at channel 12. Is this number I am seeing normal?

Hey everybody, does anyone know where to get the type of heat shrink plastic that comes with the crossfire micro? It's that super thin plastic that wraps really tight and is super solid after it cools (in like half a second). It's perfect for anything that requires a u.fl connection, which easily come off of not held in place. I have some antennas to swap and don't want to use the rubberized shrink tube on them that often has adhesive on the inside or is so thick that heat dissipation is impossible.

The shrink piece that came with my latest crossfire I'm measuring at 15/16th's of an inch wide. Thanks!

Scott

Last edited by 1freeflyer; 30th March 2018 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1freeflyer View Post
    Thank you! Cellophane... That's where I was going wrong... Awesome. I appreciate it.

Scott

Hi,

I would donate to anyone who can figure a "mod" or "hack" or "update" to use the crossfire protocol with a Futaba T8FG super.

Teo