Page 458 of 459 FirstFirst ... 358408448456457458459 LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 4585

Thread: TBS CROSSFIRE - Next Generation Long Range R/C System

Navigator
    Heard there's an update to the crossfire. Still on 1.65. Anything new? Could someone point me to a release changelog?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by marc5 View Post
    Heard there's an update to the crossfire. Still on 1.65. Anything new? Could someone point me to a release changelog?

Wish they would make the release notes available without having to connect the transmitter to TBS Agent.

------------------------
    Beta Release Notes
    ------------------------

V2.06 05-08-2017
    - added: Show active software license on TBS Agent License tap (Agent V1.40 or higher required)
    - fixed: Minor bug fixes and improvements

V2.05 28-07-2017
    - added: FLARM support
    - added: SmartAudio support for Micro RX
    - added: Micro TX target support
    - improved: RSSI to PWM scaling

V1.67 2017-07-06
    - fixes: Revert frequency to 868Mhz when binding or OTA updading receiver bug fixed.

Navigator
    Thanks Brian. They used to update it on the front but I guess it got too difficult. Thanks for that. Was trying to find out if there were updates but my tx is at home.

Navigator
    Any details on smart audio on micro rx? Does that meant we can change band/channel with just the micro rx and a tbs unify? I got a wing that doesn't have an fc. Would be great if it did.

I am looking for settings for the QGroundcontrol software. Who could help me?

Last edited by Franckdu29; 10th September 2017 at 04:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Franckdu29 View Post
    I am looking for settings for the QGroundcontrol software. Who could help me?

Connect you FC to QGC via USB... then go to the gears on the top bar and look all the way down where it says "parameters". From there you can search for SR1 or SR2 depending on where do you want to connect the CF receiver.

take a look at this https://docs.qgroundcontrol.com/en/S...arameters.html

keep in mind that you are changing your parameters inside your FC.

Hey,

I just upgraded the micro Tx/Rx last night to latest FW and now LQ value is recycling from 0-100% consistently. Everything seems to work okay otherwise, I'm monitoring TSNR and RQ (cause LQ is funky) and the values are good. Just wondering what's going on there. I've also disabled telemetry per instructions from another member who was on to Trappy via FB.

This is my first venture into LR, could someone please explain to me the benefit of having the same telemetry values at either end eg, RSNR/TSNR, should they not be the same or am I missing something obvious?

Incredible piece of hardware I gotta say!
    Thanks.

Navigator
    I've got a Crossfire Micro where the LEDs no longer illuminate when it's powered up. It definitely has a good 5v and ground. I have had a couple of "drop out of the sky like a potato" events and was trying to track down the culprit. The green light was on and solid and it was bound with the TX however no stick movement showed in Betaflight. I tried to re-bind it and now there are no lights. I do have a Disco with a CorePro but thats not easy to get to today - and I do have a large Crossfire RX but its not connected to anything yet so I can't use those to check or flash the firmware. Just wondering if anyone knew what total lights out meant? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DWB80117 View Post
    I've got a Crossfire Micro where the LEDs no longer illuminate when it's powered up. It definitely has a good 5v and ground. I have had a couple of "drop out of the sky like a potato" events and was trying to track down the culprit. The green light was on and solid and it was bound with the TX however no stick movement showed in Betaflight. I tried to re-bind it and now there are no lights. I do have a Disco with a CorePro but thats not easy to get to today - and I do have a large Crossfire RX but its not connected to anything yet so I can't use those to check or flash the firmware. Just wondering if anyone knew what total lights out meant? Thanks!
    Sounds like a hardware fault. Please open a ticket. I think this receiver needs to be replaced.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Perna View Post
    Sounds like a hardware fault. Please open a ticket. I think this receiver needs to be replaced.
    Thanks! - will do.

Page 458 of 459 FirstFirst ... 358408448456457458459 LastLast