Page 426 of 460 FirstFirst ... 326376416424425426427428436 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,260 of 4598

Thread: TBS CROSSFIRE - Next Generation Long Range R/C System

Quote Originally Posted by Plan FPV View Post
    Hi, guys.
    I've already created support ticket on TBS website, but also want to ask for any suggestions from community.

I have a trouble with low link quality and failsafes on my 6' miniquad rig within 300 meters range.
    It's typical miniquad setup equipped with crossfire mini receiver V2 connected via CRSF. Transmitter is working on 100mWt with dynamic power disabled. I attached photos of receiver and antenna placement just in case.
    Flying area is a winter park - naked trees, snow, flat ground without any obstacles, always LOS.
    At around 300 meters telemetry reports RQlty below 70% on 100mWt transmittion power and, strangely, if i set TPWR to 500mWt it doesn't change anything.
    RSSI1 reports up to -100dB at this range.
    Sometimes i get RQLty<70% when I just fly within 10 meters by myself.
    Noise floor reported by crossfire TX is around -116db without any peaks.

I don't have any experience with LRS, but it seems strange for me. Simple 2.4 link on FrSky XSR receiver + Taranis gives me the same range as LRS.
    I have a strong feeling that i did something wrong, or it's some hardware malfunction.
    What can you suggest me to do in this case?

I attached photos of TX settings and telemetry readings with a quad powered on the bench within 1m from TX.
    Hi,
    I have a similar setup: micro receiver v2 on a 7" miniquad, and similar range issue.

Did you found a solution ?

I wonder if the diversity rx should do a lot better...

Hi everybody

one question
    I have updated my Crossfire to v1.62
    how can I change the tx power from 10/25 to 100
    i only can see 10/25

thx

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by harryhirsch View Post
    Hi everybody

one question
    I have updated my Crossfire to v1.62
    how can I change the tx power from 10/25 to 100
    i only can see 10/25

thx
    Konami code to unlock the system once locked ( up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, enter, enter )

Navigator
    What's the lightest/simplest vario telemetry setup with sound output on the taranis? Is it even possible? I can use a ETS vector or a 32bit board with base/clean/beta-flight on it for baro input.

thx for this info but this unlock is not working ::

thx it works - i must switch on the RX
    now i can change to open

thx

Is there a trick to binding multiple micro receivers to the one crossfire? Previously I have bound multiple XSRs to the same profile easily enough. Do I need to change something on the taranis? I have multiple miniquads running micros but I cant have more than 1 bound atm? What am I missing?

Regards

Warg

EDIT: Hmm. For some reason copying a fresh model across from my 2.4G quad and setting it up has now fixed that. And now either the original or the new profile work for both quads. Weird. But it works so no complaints.
    Last edited by Warg; 21st February 2017 at 05:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skygreg View Post
    Hi,
    I have a similar setup: micro receiver v2 on a 7" miniquad, and similar range issue.

Did you found a solution ?

I wonder if the diversity rx should do a lot better...
    Can you make a ground range test and tell us what kind of RSSI, SNR and LQ values you get when you loose your link? Maybe also send some screenshots of the spectrum analyzer page.
    Also make sure you use the correct frequency band according to your location.

glitches in servo tilt channel with head tracker option

I have a trouble when Head-tracker is enabled in TX xfire.
    If head-tracker option is enabled, servo tilt get continous glitches. Glitches appear when head-tracker wire is conected to goggles but also if not conected, so I think that is a problem with head tracker option.

If I disable head-tracker option and asign servo tilt to a free channel and gobernate by a dial pot, no glitches appears.

Please Perna, give me a kind solution for this.
    Thanks,

Navigator
    When will We see CRFS protocol with telemetry over the BST port for the micro RX v1? Should be possible I guess since you got it working on ETS vector. Would love that for baseflight and Vtx setup with lua script

Page 426 of 460 FirstFirst ... 326376416424425426427428436 ... LastLast