Thread: Tbs gemini how to stabilize?

Tbs gemini how to stabilize?

Hey,
    So I got my TBS GEMINI now and everything works but when I want to fly it, it drifts forwards. As soon as I get up in the air it drifts forwards. And when I want to fly backwards I have to pull the stick all the way back and it comes slowly back. What can I do?

Best regards

Navigator
    I did the same thing. you Calibrated it level and it need a 10 Degree Offset. Only inject the UAV file and Run the imput remote Wizard. Than She Shouldfly with minor trim.

Navigator
    Trappys Answer to Me that got me flying.

what you need to do is reset it all to factory default values. the problem I fear is that you have calibrated the gemini to a level hover, but the motors are 10 degrees forward so that messes up everything.

go here and import the UAV file that is available for download there. then ONLY run the input configuration wizard, nothing else:
    http://team-blacksheep.freshdesk.com...files-software

Hi there,
    I have the same problem, as soon I'm in the air the Gemini drifts forward. I guess this problem ocures because of the forward tilted motors.
    Reading the post from " gsx8299 " I am a bit confused. I'm new to this and it would be helpfull to get a step by step description how to solve the problem. I'm using TauLab, pleas could you use tab names like used in taulab. For any help thanks in advance. PJ

I know this is an old thread but I am having this exact same issue. I tried importing some settings I found with no success. Does anybody have any idea what values the Gemini needs for stable hover?