Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106
Results 1,051 to 1,057 of 1057

Thread: Fatshark beta 1g3 nexwave Rx Testing

Fly FPV, sleep; repeat
    Darn. I just made a purchase at RMRC a few days ago. lol Guess I'll be making another one.

Well, hopefully this will cure the video noise issue. But it should also resolve the issue of unplugging the goggles before stopping recording. I'm pretty good about remembering to stop the recording before unplugging. But every once and a while I forget.

Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by twinturbostang View Post
    Darn. I just made a purchase at RMRC a few days ago. lol Guess I'll be making another one.

Well, hopefully this will cure the video noise issue. But it should also resolve the issue of unplugging the goggles before stopping recording. I'm pretty good about remembering to stop the recording before unplugging. But every once and a while I forget.

Thanks for the help!
    Haha I know, I sometimes have multiple orders coming from getfpv or rmrc. Iím pretty confident youíll see a drastic improvement although external receivers will probably still be slightly better because of the separation. The file being saved when unplugging on the new DVR is great too! Now if I could just always remember to put the SD card back in my goggles...

Fly FPV, sleep; repeat
    Hah! I've done that too. Left the sd card back at home, at work, etc.

The other thing I'm hoping this might solve is a weird garbled band at the bottom of the saved video. Sometimes it's black/white bars or boxes. Sometimes its part of the image during power up. I don't see this live in the goggles. But it's sometimes there in the recordings. I've seen some people say power up the goggles after the video Tx. But that doesn't always work for me. I've tried all combinations of power-up sequences. Even switched channels and back. It seems totally random whether it works ok or not. See attached example.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vlcsnap-2017-11-28-23h02m35s444.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	309.3 KB 
ID:	77817  

Quote Originally Posted by twinturbostang View Post
    Hah! I've done that too. Left the sd card back at home, at work, etc.

The other thing I'm hoping this might solve is a weird garbled band at the bottom of the saved video. Sometimes it's black/white bars or boxes. Sometimes its part of the image during power up. I don't see this live in the goggles. But it's sometimes there in the recordings. I've seen some people say power up the goggles after the video Tx. But that doesn't always work for me. I've tried all combinations of power-up sequences. Even switched channels and back. It seems totally random whether it works ok or not. See attached example.
    Does it only happen on that setup. Looks like the telemetry data that is embedded in the vector video. Usually it is off screen and not seen. When I was having this issue with my vector changing to a different camera fixed it. I noticed mine appeared more when facing towards the sun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Most of the money I made this year I spent on FPV,the rest I just wasted.

Fly FPV, sleep; repeat
    No. It happens on my Tiny Whoop. And other setups as well that don't have OSD's.

hi everyone im new to the site and this thread. Ive recently got my self the us version fs 1g3 250mv tx and rx combo. And im getting terrible video. Im at witts end trying to figure out wth is going on. Ive completely removed the vtx and camera from the quad ,so its basically a stand-alone system. I stand 10feet away and will loose video. I have the newest everything ive tride both frequencies. Multiple antenna combinations. Ive also setup a ground station with same results.
    What am i missing .. can some chime in. My pockets are getting thiner by the second trying to figures out whats the cuase. Thanks in advance

What receiver and transmitter version?
    Best Bang for your Buck...
    "fortune favours the prepared mind"

Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106