Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3846474849 LastLast

Thread: Official "CleanFlight" Flight Controller Software, Information Thread

Quote Originally Posted by msabyan View Post
    Thanks Kenjancef, how do i reflash this? I have clean flight downloaded but as i mentioned it gives me a error when i hit connect?
    I didn't think a CC3D was so involved, but doing a quick Google search gave me this video by Painless360... he has some awesome videos...

https://youtu.be/DRm_CyAyKcs
    Phantom 3 Professional
    Phantom 2 Non-Vision, Zenmuse H4-3D, GoPro Hero 4 Black, full FPV
    Crossfire 2 from Thingiverse
    Robocat 270 with FPV
    Current Build: RMRC Hellbender 122

Fails every time on all ports

I am having a problem loading up clean flight with cc3d... It fails on every port. But in liberpilot it's recognized instantly.

what am I doing wrong?

Hi, I am new to cleanflight having just purchased a rtf race quad with SPracing f3 board, from the first flight I have had "low voltage" flashing on the osd of my goggles, the copter came with a 3s battery and the voltage readout on the osd is correct , low voltage does not flash with a 4s battery.
    The original FC firmware ,112 did not enable the ability to change battery parameters in cleanflight so I upgraded to 114 FC firmware. Now that battery parameters can be changed nothing there allows changing cell count, my cleanflight layout is different from any I have seen on video tutorials as it does not have a "max volt" setting ( which should be 4.3 volts if I understand correctly) it has min volt(3.3). And Alarm volts(3.5). The actual battery voltage is displayed correctly in cleanflight and on osd, anyway, it's very distracting trying to fly with " low voltage" flashing all the time and I have 5 3s batteries and only one 4s so I'd like to get this figured out. If you have some insight B on this I would be very grateful, again, I am new to this and don't understand alot of the abbreviations and tech talk used on the forums, I am also 60 years old, be gentle.
    Thanks !

ONE WITH THE MACHINE --> https://www.youtube.com/FPVFLYER

As I said, there is no "max volts" displayed in cleanflight. Why? And why does my cleanflight look different than others I've seen on YouTube?
    I did read the docs for both cleanflight and sp racing f3, no help there which is why I asked here.

OK, so I figured out why I couldn't see the max cell volts line, when I had cleanflight page at full screen the max volts line is blocked, when reduced screen it appears.
    Now That I can see it I have the following-
    Min volts 3.3
    Max volts 4.3
    Warning volts 3.5
    Batt cap 150
    Still have low volts flashing on osd with 3s but not on 4s, my understanding is that with the above values it's supposed to auto detect cell count, what am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Denisesewa View Post
    OK, so I figured out why I couldn't see the max cell volts line, when I had cleanflight page at full screen the max volts line is blocked, when reduced screen it appears.
    Now That I can see it I have the following-
    Min volts 3.3
    Max volts 4.3
    Warning volts 3.5
    Batt cap 150
    Still have low volts flashing on osd with 3s but not on 4s, my understanding is that with the above values it's supposed to auto detect cell count, what am I missing?
    Have you checked your OSD (on screen display) configuration? I'm using a minimosd running MWOSD firmware. It has a fixed low voltage warning regardless of the cleanflight setting. I have to manually change it if I want to change from 3s to 4s.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ScottE View Post
    Have you checked your OSD (on screen display) configuration? I'm using a minimosd running MWOSD firmware. It has a fixed low voltage warning regardless of the cleanflight setting. I have to manually change it if I want to change from 3s to 4s.

You nailed it, took me a while to figure out how to access the various osd menu pages but that was it, thank you very much!

Nice work guys! I don't understand a lot of it but I'm trying. I really enjoy all the tech talk. I just ordered a falcon 180, my first descent grade quad. Not the best but a good learner, I've flown planes a little years ago and raced RC truggies and other vehicles. So my question is will one shot be enabled on my falcon or will I need to do it, and if so how? And if you have any advice on pids please let me know, as I know I'll take it apart before I ever fly it, and want to mess with the pids some. Thanks in advance. I hope I posted correctly.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Denisesewa View Post
    You nailed it, took me a while to figure out how to access the various osd menu pages but that was it, thank you very much!
    You are very welcome! There are tons of details to learn. Glad I could help!

Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3846474849 LastLast