Page 51 of 378 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: MWOSD - for BETAFLIGHT CLEANFLIGHT RACEFLIGHT PIXHAWK KISS DRONIN INAV and others

[Flight Box]Low Class FPV slowjet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by quadKnight View Post
    I'm really wanting naze to detect 8s so I can fly with voltage on osd.
    Maybe make a simple voltage divider?
    [Flight Box] - Watch, Cry, Subscribe.
    youtube.com/jnacoustic

NEFPV^

I was reviewing my DVR footage from flying 1.3 pre 1 on Saturday and did notice an issue. This is a new build so I cannot confirm this was working with 1.2.

I set up HUD layout 4 to try out the new map mode. Using the layout editor I turned on display of the GPS coordinates at the top of the screen as well as the GPS altitude. These show up in the preview even after a reboot. During flight these did not show up however. Here are screen shots of the video and what the config tool showed after plugging back in. Also I am only currently running the Naze32 acro so that is why the barometric altitude is not there.

Also I am not quite sure what the little number is next to the home arrow. Some kind of distance maybe although it does not really match the other distance number?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GuiConfig.png 
Views:	117 
Size:	229.1 KB 
ID:	57117Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vlcsnap-2015-01-14-22h49m58s201.png 
Views:	153 
Size:	663.0 KB 
ID:	57118
    Last edited by brightspectrum; 15th January 2015 at 02:16 AM.
    youtube.com/user/brightspectrum1

Steve, that small number represents the relative 'scale' of the radar/map mode in feet. As you get further and further away, it scales up to match.

Not sure why your GPS coordinates are not showing. I don't see many of the things you have enabled- the Horizon bar, side bars, etc. These may not be present since you have an acro, and it doesn't have a pressure sensor. You should probably at least turn off those things that you know you don't have, like Gimbal, Vario, Baro ALT, Compass. I've not used 1.3 yet, so not familiar with that. Maybe you have a 'page' enabled that doesn't display the GPS stuff? And it looks like you are reading main voltage and RSSI off the Naze, rather than the minimOSD?

Well done!- you spotted a little error in the screen layout file I found the other day. I'm surprised it hasn't come up before.
    It is fixed for full 1.3

If you enable lat/lon and lat/lon "top" in the screen editor it should fix it for you

Navigator
    Yeah shikra I think most people have either ublox neo-6/7/8 or mtk3229, so yeah those init strings would be cool (also setting sbas maybe)..Cool so maybe looking forward to that for the 1.5 release .

@msev
    Funny thing is your post made me thing of the obvious... take the multiwii code and put that in. I have no idea why I didn't think of that and do that first off. So I will look at starting again with that to see if feasible.
    Hope to release 1.3 in 1-2 weeks.
    Then 1.4 is perhaps the "fixed wing" release

Is there anyone using Cleanflight with GPS / mag / baro/ rssi / volts through the FC board?

Ideally i'd like to know if its all fully functional / compatible. Not sure when I'll be flying next to confirm. really would like to ensure OK before releasing 1.3 fully

Quote Originally Posted by msev View Post
    Yeah shikra I think most people have either ublox neo-6/7/8 or mtk3229, so yeah those init strings would be cool (also setting sbas maybe)..Cool so maybe looking forward to that for the 1.5 release .
    I have had a quick look at this ...
    Have plugged in a rough cut down version of the multiwii NEMA only and its working although a few glitches to fix.

On that basis, it looks more than feasible to use the init strings same as MultiWii
    Its looking very promising.

Pretty confident we will have a full working fixed wing GPS option with MWOSD.
    I have a Ublox GPS on order to test. $7. unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by shikra View Post
    I have had a quick look at this ...
    Have plugged in a rough cut down version of the multiwii NEMA only and its working although a few glitches to fix.

On that basis, it looks more than feasible to use the init strings same as MultiWii
    Its looking very promising.

Pretty confident we will have a full working fixed wing GPS option with MWOSD.
    very nice... kind of funny when you look at how much the ET OSD Pro is still selling for.
    When nothing else out there will suit your needs... design and build it yourself.

[Flight Box]Low Class FPV slowjet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shikra View Post
    7 bucks for ublox?
    [Flight Box] - Watch, Cry, Subscribe.
    youtube.com/jnacoustic

NEFPV^

Page 51 of 378 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast