Page 371 of 378 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 3774

Thread: MWOSD - for BETAFLIGHT CLEANFLIGHT RACEFLIGHT PIXHAWK KISS DRONIN INAV and others

did you read https://github.com/ShikOfTheRa/scarab-osd/issues/327 . I dont have FuriousFPV so i dont know more.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgetweaker View Post
    I did a quick search and did not find much to answer my question. I have FuriousFPV InnovaV4 and Mnova VTXs. They run some sort of custom mwosd software/firmware. It is lacking in features and has a few issues. I would love to switch over to the mwosd configuration but I cannot find out if these two new VTXs are supported and if it is possible to revert back if I have any issues. Does anyone here know or can you point me in the right direction?
    VTX is supported by the test release 1.7.2.1 and 1.7.2.2. You really need to read thoroughly the discussion https://github.com/ShikOfTheRa/scarab-osd/issues/327 since it carries a lot of information.
    You cannot revert unless you got the stock FW from FFPV. There is a stock FW posted on above link but not sure if it is applicable to your boards. FFPV has released so many OSD-VTX variants.
    Lastly and most importantly, it seems flashing original FFPV boards will need special handling and soldering skills. Again all information is carried by the above link. There is no easy way I am afraid. If you have no confidence in soldering then I can only recommend you to give up.
    Last edited by hobbya; 18th October 2017 at 05:20 AM.

First post here and hoping I'm following decorum with this.
    Hoping I can find help with a MWOSD issue here.
    Using a Lumenier lux OSD running MWOSD 1.6 and a motolab tempest FC. The OSD is talking to the FC and all data is showing properly.
    My issue is that I have four lines of numbers in the middle of my screen that i cant get rid of. These numbers are not displayed in the GUI when i am configuring the layout. These four lines are numbered 0: :0, 1: :0, 2: :0, 3: :88. These lines show up as descending rows on my OSD and I have had no luck in getting rid of them or figuring out their significance.
    Any help on this would be much appreciated.

you could try flashing the OSD with "eeprom_clear" and after this the normal firmware again.
    And dont forget to upload the font.
    Best Bang for your Buck...
    "fortune favours the prepared mind"

Quote Originally Posted by Schalonsus View Post
    you could try flashing the OSD with "eeprom_clear" and after this the normal firmware again.
    And dont forget to upload the font.
    Thanks for the recommendation on this. I'd like to hear from someone who has dealt with this issue and has been able to fix it. I have spent sooooooooo much time on this build and to be honest 75% of my time has been spent setting up and troubleshooting MWOSD.

I had similar issues with an osd where another firmware (kv-team, minimextra) was installed before.
    You need to make eeprom clear

Quote Originally Posted by Schalonsus View Post
    I had similar issues with an osd where another firmware (kv-team, minimextra) was installed before.
    You need to make eeprom clear
    aaaaaaand that worked. thank you. Cleared the eeprom and uploaded mwosd 1.7, updated fonts...I appreciate your help. First time using the mwosd after years of no osd. I should have reached out sooner - could have shaved 70% of that build time. Cheers!

Glad i could help.
    This is one of numerous problems i had expierenced so far
    But every time it goes a bit faster solving them.

Hello

MinimOSD firm MWOSD 1.7, Dropix firm PX4 1.7.2 under QGroundControl.

My system: UHF TBS Crossfire using a serial link between the Rx and Dropix, outputs 7 and 8 of the Rx configured as "Mavlink Tx / Rx" connected

at UART 1 of the Dropix.

UART 2 is connected to the MinimOSD.

Since the transmitter CF, in PPM MAP I put RSSI on Channel 8. In QGC RC_RSSI_PWM_CHAN I also put 8.

In QGC, Radio tab channel 8 reacts perfectly (the bargraph moves it) when you turn off or turn on the Radio so I can

conclude that the RSSI signal is transmitted to the Dropix.

My problem is that in the OSD display the RSSI symbol is at zero and blinks.

I checked and uncheck everything that was present in the RSSI tab of MWOSD but nothing does.

How to be sure that on UART of the Dropix the RSSI signal goes out well, is there a solution to check it?

The rest of the data works perfectly.

Thank you

I do not use PX4 but APM on pixhawk. I hope the principle is the same.
    Enable "Use Flight Controller RSSI" instead of "Use Standard PWM RSSI". Then you calibrate the max and min values by the inbuilt menu.
    PWM RSSI is only used when you connect a PWM format RSSI signal to the input pin of the minimOSD board.

Page 371 of 378 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373 ... LastLast