Page 364 of 378 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 3771

Thread: MWOSD - for BETAFLIGHT CLEANFLIGHT RACEFLIGHT PIXHAWK KISS DRONIN INAV and others

Navigator
    Firmware came straight from MWOSD.COM as a Zip at the same time i paid for the GUI. I'm launching the GUI through Chrome "Launch App". I simply do not see an option to flash through the GUI... Do you have to be connected first to see the option? If so, then that explains why I don't see the option because the "version mismatch" causes the GUI to instantly disconnect.

EDIT: I just re-read the 1.7 User Guide on the Wiki and see zero mention of being able to flash the firmware through the GUI. Is this feature undocumented?
    Last edited by Snowboard_Nut; 16th July 2017 at 04:47 AM.
    ~Naze32 fanatic that is loving the new 250 multirotor rage!

The flash button is right next to connect even when you're not connected. When you click it you open another window where you can either select a local firmware or an online one through a list. Be careful because 1.6 and 1.7 GUI can cohabitate so be sure to not launch the old one

Navigator
    Thanks eephyne. My problems continue... I simply do not have a Flash button of any kind next to Connect. I did in fact also have GUI R1.6 installed in my Chrome Apps. So I thought I would Remove R1.6 and R1.7 and start all over. Well, I went to reinstall R1.7 GUI thinking that Google logged my purchase but now it wants me to pay $1.99 Again.... Geesh... Is that how Chrome Store works? Pay for an App and then if you Delete it you have to Pay AGAIN????

I just tested to uninstall it and got a little scared, when you go to your app list in the chrome web store it show «buy at 1.49€» but when i click on the app it simply show add to chrome.
    if thats not the case for you maybe restart your browser, logout/login into your account or clear your cache.

Navigator
    You rock eephyne! Thanks for risking your own app purchase to test. You are totally right about reinstalling the purchased R1.7 GUI after removal. I clicked on the $1.99USD and it went straight to the screen to install it without another purchase And now after launching GUI R1.7 once again after removing R1.6 I DO HAVE a FLASH button next to connect now! And also now I have a version number of 1.7.1.5 showing under the fancy MWOSD CONFIGURATOR logo at the top left corner that wasn't there before.

Your suggestion of possible interference with parallel installs of R1.6 and R1.7 seem to be confirmed, I Thank You for your effort to help and I hope this helps others too.

I'm glad you sorted this out

Navigator
    Still a few bugs to work out though. The GUI is now connecting flawlessly to the OSD. I did the GUI Firmware Flash and chose the Load Online option for APM/Pixhawk. I then set all the different GUI Tabs to get their values "from FC" and proceeded to Write the settings to the OSD and then tested the OSD hooked up to the Pixhawk and I'm getting No data whatsoever.

Earlier tonight I was successful in getting MinimOSD-Extra v920 working perfectly with my Pixhawk. But MWOSD seems to be having some issues getting the Mavlink data from the Pixhawk. I have adjusted my "SR2" parameters for Serial2 (Telem2) within Mission Planner's Parameter Tree to those recommended in the MWOSD's Pixhawk Installation Wiki but i'm getting zero data flow from the FC to the OSD....

Anyone else here have a Pixhawk setup?
    Last edited by Snowboard_Nut; 16th July 2017 at 09:17 AM.

Sorry I don't have a pixhawk , I use it with gps but if that can help you, I struggled with communication with the GPS too and it was because of the baud rate that was incompatible with the GPS but I really don't think that's the same issue for you.
    Last edited by eephyne; 16th July 2017 at 08:53 AM.

I don't think Pixhawk is working. I guess there must be some differences to APM

I will be looking at that this week. I have one and installing it now...

Navigator
    Let me know if there is anything I can do to help out with Pixhawk support. My setup is working fine with MinimOSD-Extra v9.20(anything newer than 9.20 is known to not work on most Minim hardware) So at least I know my Serial and SR Parameters are correct as well as my wiring at this point. I don't have any experience with APM so unfortunately I don't have any suggestions on what the differences may be...
    Last edited by Snowboard_Nut; 18th July 2017 at 09:27 AM.

Page 364 of 378 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374 ... LastLast