Page 378 of 378 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378
Results 3,771 to 3,774 of 3774

Thread: MWOSD - for BETAFLIGHT CLEANFLIGHT RACEFLIGHT PIXHAWK KISS DRONIN INAV and others

Quote Originally Posted by shikra View Post
    Well teh giveaway for me is teh stats at the end. it has blackbox info in the stats. That's definitely not something in MWOSD.
    As to what you have I have no idea as not familair with teh otehr options out there. What hardware is it? And where did you get it from?

Looks more like one of the embedded OSD supported by betaflight/cleanflight/iNav
    It's a Micro MinimOSD. And it's flashed with MWOSD R1.7 from http://www.mwosd.com/ - I understand the statistics are fed to it from Betaflight? But it's MWOSD. I can record it booting up if you want to see MWOSD on the screen? It's from Banggood.

Quote Originally Posted by ProbsBroken View Post
    It's a Micro MinimOSD. And it's flashed with MWOSD R1.7 from http://www.mwosd.com/ - I understand the statistics are fed to it from Betaflight? But it's MWOSD. I can record it booting up if you want to see MWOSD on the screen? It's from Banggood.
    In MWOSD, most statistics are in OSD and not from betaflight.
    The words used on that menu are not same as MWOSD.
    And MWOSD has no support for Blackbox.

I have never seen that stats screen layout before. Are you sure you don't have video connected to your flight controller?

Quote Originally Posted by shikra View Post
    In MWOSD, most statistics are in OSD and not from betaflight.
    The words used on that menu are not same as MWOSD.
    And MWOSD has no support for Blackbox.

I have never seen that stats screen layout before. Are you sure you don't have video connected to your flight controller?
    Yep, 100% sure. Camera goes to my Micro MinimOSD board, then to my VTX, along with a mic. Google pulled up this guys video (not mine) also running 1.7, around 1:36 they've got blackbox options also. https://youtu.be/DoUXIe0_FF4?t=1m36s Looking in to it maybe the Betaflight/MWOSD CMS feature is what's making it look different to what you're used to?

Edit: I will be clear that the Micro MinimOSD board does connect to the flight controller over serial, but no video.

Ah. This is really interesting! It makes a lot more sense now.

EDIT: Just to add - on video you linked, it was MWOSD display until around 0:57 - at that point he entered Betaflight CMS. That is how it should work.
    What you have is Betaflight OSD all the time apart from initial splash screen!

So it looks like all the info displayed is actually betaflight OSD that is being sent to MWOSD via CMS. That's why it doesn't look like MWOSD!

I think the answer is you have to turn off sending CMS data to MWOSD all the time. Not sure how to do that as I haven't used betaflight for a while., but I guess its a tickbox or something. Need it only when config menu is entered in betaflight.

Fix isn't something in MWOSD unless Betaflight has changed how it works and I need to do something to work around.
    Last edited by shikra; 21st November 2017 at 01:09 PM.

Page 378 of 378 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378