Page 359 of 359 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359
Results 3,581 to 3,583 of 3583

Thread: MWOSD - for BETAFLIGHT CLEANFLIGHT RACEFLIGHT PIXHAWK KISS DRONIN INAV and others

Navigator
    Just wanted to check in and say I haven't tried the revised pixhawk firmware yet. Was a bit preoccupied and then wrote off the plane a couple of days ago. The OSD didn't survive Good job I ordered two

I was using the Arduplane stack in my pixhawk but because of some specific functionality I need I have had to change to the PX4 flight stack. Does anyone know if the OSD will work just the same? Apparently some OSDs show the flight mode wrong.

Obviously I will just go ahead, try it and report back but wondered if anyone else was using PX4 on MWOSD.

Ta

Navigator
    Hi Wayne - no problem. I just read your woes on the Finwing thread.

For PX4 I don't know - have had one issue raised saying some of the features do and soem don't. But also saying the minim extra NG is same too.
    Try it - and it it does and you can capture a log send it to me and I'll try to get it working! I want to ensure PX4 is supported. Looks like that's another frigging copter and setup to build!

Quote Originally Posted by Wayno View Post
    Just wanted to check in and say I haven't tried the revised pixhawk firmware yet. Was a bit preoccupied and then wrote off the plane a couple of days ago. The OSD didn't survive Good job I ordered two

I was using the Arduplane stack in my pixhawk but because of some specific functionality I need I have had to change to the PX4 flight stack. Does anyone know if the OSD will work just the same? Apparently some OSDs show the flight mode wrong.

Obviously I will just go ahead, try it and report back but wondered if anyone else was using PX4 on MWOSD.

Ta

Navigator
    Hi,

just a small feedback about the Airmode Icon using version MWOSD R1.7.1.0 :
    the Airmode Icon is not showing under the Mode icon and i have "#define AIRMODE 30" enabled like it used to be with previous versions to show under the Mode icon but still no Airmode icon.

Another question about the Hex files flashing from Chrome GUI :
    If i set all needed parameters in config.h and i compile in Arduino using "export compiled Hex" option, it generates 2 hex files, one slightly bigger in size (around 6kb) from the other
    which have a bootloader, and the other smaller file without the bootloader.
    Can i use my compiled hex (whithout bootloader) to Flash all my other micro-minimOSD from the chrome GUI ? I didn't try it yet without a confirmation if this works.

Thanks @Shikra

Page 359 of 359 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359