Page 353 of 353 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 3530

Thread: MWOSD - for BETAFLIGHT CLEANFLIGHT RACEFLIGHT PIXHAWK KISS DRONIN INAV and others

Navigator
    All up and running now. Thanks for making the changes.

FYI ( in case you wanna add it to your list) I'm using a Runcam2 on this model, the bold font required though.

Navigator
    Hi guys,

initially had had the same issue with unclear fonts too but got it solved by loading fonts from version 1.6. After that, I adjusted what I needed in the latest 1.7 plus I flashed the kiss fw 1.7 which was the right fw for my board.

However my issue is that I get the message disarmed still on even when I arm my copter. Also my callsign flashes much later after the copter is armed and disappears. Any tips for me to troubleshoot please?

running kiss FC and kiss fw 1.7. I haven't flown the copter yet so haven't checked if voltage and mah is working right but I seem them loaded properly.

TIA!

cheers

Navigator
    Yay, all working now. Had to reinstall the configurator since it didn't update by itself, and also had to power the osd via battery rather than usb 5V but now it's all good and all working perfectly. Thanks for the speedy fix!

Quote Originally Posted by shikra View Post
    We have had issues with FC passthrough operation - but in this case definite bug with configurator.

Can you try new version to see if it resolves issue for you.

Navigator
    For armed/ disarmed - I'll check this out for you - but unfortunately I can't work for another 10 days. Have asked KISS dev if any changes.

Callsign - not quite sure what you mean - default is to display for 4 seconds every 60 seconds to meet legal requirements.
    I think will change options for this in future - many like to have on permanently

Quote Originally Posted by Z33 View Post
    Hi guys,

initially had had the same issue with unclear fonts too but got it solved by loading fonts from version 1.6. After that, I adjusted what I needed in the latest 1.7 plus I flashed the kiss fw 1.7 which was the right fw for my board.

However my issue is that I get the message disarmed still on even when I arm my copter. Also my callsign flashes much later after the copter is armed and disappears. Any tips for me to troubleshoot please?

running kiss FC and kiss fw 1.7. I haven't flown the copter yet so haven't checked if voltage and mah is working right but I seem them loaded properly.

TIA!

cheers

Navigator
    Appreciate the reply shikra and help!

Ok, didn't know the default is for callsign to display for 4 secs every 60 secs. I'm new to this! Option to make this permanent would be useful.

Cheers,
    Z

Navigator
    If you use arduino and upload from source code rather than use GUI, you can enable this:

/******************** CALLSIGN settings *********************/
    //#define CALLSIGNALWAYS // Alternative option - enable to permanently display callsign.

Quote Originally Posted by Z33 View Post
    Appreciate the reply shikra and help!

Ok, didn't know the default is for callsign to display for 4 secs every 60 secs. I'm new to this! Option to make this permanent would be useful.

Cheers,
    Z

Hi, started today looking in the new 1.7 and have a question, actually two

There was an option in 1.6 configurator to set the Display Horizon on but keep out the AB Elevation resulting in a single AHI line. In 1.7 i can only find in the configurator an option to have the AHI enabled or disabled which results in 3 AHI lines. Is there an option in 1.7 to have the same single horizon line as before?

Also, can custom HUDs be created and saved with custom names?
    Thanks
    Fernando

Navigator
    1: In HUD tab "Show Horizon Elevation" is for the extra horizon bars
    2: Its on the todo list. Most of work has been done. Not sure when will be released though.

Quote Originally Posted by Poitivin View Post
    Hi, started today looking in the new 1.7 and have a question, actually two

There was an option in 1.6 configurator to set the Display Horizon on but keep out the AB Elevation resulting in a single AHI line. In 1.7 i can only find in the configurator an option to have the AHI enabled or disabled which results in 3 AHI lines. Is there an option in 1.7 to have the same single horizon line as before?

Also, can custom HUDs be created and saved with custom names?
    Thanks
    Fernando

Navigator
    with all 1.7 versions it looks like you have to buy the chrome app? I just want a 1.6.8 version for iNav since I already have the old GUI but i can't find the hex? thanks!

Page 353 of 353 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353