Page 3 of 206 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: TBS CORE PRO - Full-feature OSD from the sheep that matter

Navigator
    congrats ona another great product trappy. just 1 quick question if I may I currently have a disco setup with core for 12v outputs on both vtx and cam with the tin shield is it a case of de solder the shield disable the core ?? perhaps to enable a fitment of the core prop sorry if im going over same ground just grasping the options atm many thanks mark

no need to change anything on the existing CORE. if you're on a regular DISCO the CORE is bypassed. on the PRO, it will still power your camera and switch between video sources (GoPro / FPV). The VTX will be powered from the CORE PRO, or from the top/bottom plates if you're running a 3rd-party VTx.

TBS CORE PRO - Full-feature OSD from the sheep that matter

I had a feeling you were gonna say this Lets give a Girl badge on Flytrex to people who flies like a girl like 10 times or smt
    | CW Aviation | TBS Discovery | Discovery PRO | Discovery PRO AerialMob | Gemini | Vendetta | G2 | Caipirinha | DJI S1000+ | Blackout Mini H | Hex | Alien 4" 5" 6" 7" | Helix 5" | Kraken 5R | FU-RC Kore | Sweepwings Runt | Flinch | Ritewing Zephyr XL | ZIII | Drak | Mini Drak | All Hardcores | Rite Spec | www.youtube.com/hizlimax |

Navigator
    I was looking for a setup page, in the manual, for using on the Discovery Pro.

On the Disco Pro, does the camera, video tx and RSSI feed now bypass the on board core?

Edit.....

Ok, so been looking over the manual again. So for use on the discover pro. You would disable the internal osd, from the disco pro core? Connect your pilot cam and gopro just like normal. Take the connection from the vtx port (on the pro) to the camera in on the core pro? Then plug the vtx into the assigned spot on the core pro? Then instead of plugging the RSSI feed from the ezuhf receiver to the top plate, you take it from ezuhf to the core pro?

Does that sound about right?
    Last edited by Jeff Troiano; 13th June 2014 at 09:35 AM.

Pilot
    No screen shots??

check the manual?

Navigator
    I still haven't figured out how i'm flying like a girl but i do every time.

I was lucky enough to test this for trappy for the last month or so. I can post install pics if you guys want. It takes no time at all and can be mounted on top of the core tin shield.

I'm really late to this party...page 3 already.

Just wondering have you tested this OSD with the TBS ground station and 5.8GHz repeating to goggles etc to see if the osd writing streaks like the DJI Mini iosd.
    I have the problem in this thread and someone said it was down to the iosd mini writing being too bright?
    . I will change to this new osd if I know the white banding wont be a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by ladysman View Post
    I still haven't figured out how i'm flying like a girl but i do every time.

I was lucky enough to test this for trappy for the last month or so. I can post install pics if you guys want. It takes no time at all and can be mounted on top of the core tin shield.

I'm really late to this party...page 3 already.
    Page 3?!
    You should adjust your settings to show more posts in a page.

Trappy, Great job as usual! Ill prolly end up putting this on my BO spider hex. ^_^
    Live Slow - Fly FAST!

FPV does NOT fly ASAP.

it has been tested, we changed some capacitors around last time to adapt for the brightness. I have only gotten the chance to test this on one occasion (yes, sad really, I trashed my prototype epically on its first flight ) and I did not notice any streaking then.