EzUHF firmware upgrade procedure:
Make sure the proper driver is installed and working prior to starting the firmware upgrade procedure.
***NOTE*** Both the EzUHF Tx and Rx need to be upgraded with matching firmware.
1) Disconnect cable to radio
2) Press and hold push button on EzUHF Tx
3) Switch to high power mode (switch lever points away from antenna)
4) Plug in USB cable, wait a few seconds
5) Release push button, LED should be flashing
6) Go to ImmersionRC Tools, select the EzUHF Tx in the left column
7) Click program tab, click 'Update Firmware'
8) Point to .fw file for the EzUHF Tx
9) Wait for the firmware upgrade to complete
10) Remove USB cable
11) Reconnect EzUHF Tx to the radio
12) Proceed with upgrading the firmware on the Rx
***NOTE*** Make sure you select the proper .fw file for the Lite and Diversity Rxs.
1) No need to disconnect cables and antenna(s)
2) Press and hold push button on EzUHF Rx
3) Plug in USB cable, wait a few seconds
4) Release push button, LED should be flashing
5) Go to ImmersionRC Tools, select the matching EzUHF Rx in the left column
6) Click program tab, click 'Update Firmware'
7) Point to .fw file for the matching EzUHF Rx
8) Wait for the firmware upgrade to complete
9) Remove USB cable
10) Rebind EzUHF Rx to the EzUHF Tx
If you need to go back to default factory settings for the Tx and Rx make sure you uncheck 'Preserve settings' in the ImmersionRC tools, do this for both the Tx and Rx during the firmware upgrade so they are also set to the same frequency band. You need to rebind and set failsafe positions after having reset to factory defaults.
Driver installation procedure can be found here: http://fpvlab.com/forums/showthread....r-installation
Bind procedure can be found here: http://fpvlab.com/forums/showthread....bind-procedure