FPVLAB

Page 1 of 682 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: FPVLAB EL OH EL THREAD (MAYBE NSFW)

FPVLAB EL OH EL THREAD (MAYBE NSFW)

KO'd. "ummm - let have a caesar salad... an envelope... a D battery and some twizzlers" LOL

Last edited by SENTRY; 29th April 2011 at 10:37 AM.
    "I Like Waffles" : FPVLab on Facebook and FPVLab on Twitter

Navigator
    Suspended?? They should give him waffles for that! With cream.... Bullies are pathetic.

Lol, when I was younger I was short as hell and the first day of middle school a bully tried to pick on me, I threw him off the second story balcony and he broke his knee. True story, lol. I got a week of suspension.

Never got picked on again.

That kid should have broken that guys punching arm.
    FPV is not a crime!

executiveprinters.com
    printingplusfl.com

wow! that was awesome. I understand the suspensions, you cant allow violence of anysort at school, but DAMN, karma is a bitch! That was a hell of a body slam. Almost thought the kid was going to get DDT'd! That little kid will likely think twice next time. Sometimes there is no replacement for PAIN as a teacher.

HAHA see him stumbling around at the end? HAHAAHAHA MWAHAHA

lol....I saw that the other day....reminded me of the old saying "dont poke the bear"

Getting closer and closer rawlmark's Avatar
    Bringing back memories. I too am pretty short, was about a buck25 my first day of High School. Had just moved to the area (ya know, the big city) from the country where i'd been working on a farm all summer. Needless to say I had an country accent from hell and was super strong. Before I left home my mom told me to hold my ground and not to let anyone get in any punches. A couple of older kids started picking so I picked up the biggest one I could reach and tossed him like a bail of hay into the rest of his friends knocking all of them down. Needless to say no one picked on me after that. Shortly after I was recruited by the wrestling team and was the only Freshman starters on the team.

Good times!!!

"kick his ass, sebas!!!"

-dumb & dumber

:
    "I Like Waffles" : FPVLab on Facebook and FPVLab on Twitter

Engineer for Jesus Christ IBCrazy's Avatar
    I can understand being short. I was always the pipsqueak. Heck, I'm still small. 29 years old and only 140lbs, you can imagine how small I was in grade school... so I took up wrestling. Ok, I was bad at it... really bad. But on the plus side, I got much stronger and put on 10 lbs of muscle in my first two years, which effectively was 15% more body mass. That and eventhough bad at it, I was better than everyone who wasn't on the wrestling team.

One afternoon in 8th grade I was getting picked on by the school bully. Something inside me snapped and I proceeded to mule kick him across 3 desks, and then clamly sat back down, only to catch the chair flung at my head... and yes I caught it and was winding up to return the throw when the teacher grabbed it from my hand. No more bullying the rest of that year.

The next year early in the morning another school bully decided to pick on me. He grabbed me from behind pinning my arms and lifted me in the air. I decided to test his ego by saying, "You better not let me get an arm free". And he let up a little. Oops. Never let a wrestler get thier arms free! Never! Once again I was lifted up in the air, but this time on landng I stepped my left foot behind him, grabbed his wrist, placed the other hand behind his knee and thew hard in a shoulder roll. This is known as a step-back Peterson roll, my favorite wreslting move. Needless to say, he was found on his back, wind knocked out of him (I deliberately landed full body weight on his chest) and unable to get free of the head and arm hold I know held. This is when I smile and asked how many lights he could count

Nobody ever bullied me again. I wonder why?

Page 1 of 682 1231151101501 ... LastLast