Page 1 of 72 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: TBS Videos

TBS Videos

I think it's about time the TBS Videos had their own thread here on our subforum. Let's kick this off with Macao. Discuss!

Navigator
    Raphael,
    amazing how you make these video's. I watch them with much interest. Congratulations with the latest developments in the US. I had my real first flight with my discovery last weekend http://youtu.be/7NOx2wBdjDA . Now much practicing to make aerials like you in the future.
    Which goggles do you use to fly at night?
    Greeting
    Cor.
    The Netherlands

Trappy,

Off the charts! You have some nerves of steel! The thought of flying at night, or anytime for that matter, over a major suburban area gives me the cold sweats. You have certainly pulled off another masterpiece. The flying and editing is spot on.

I have always watched all of your videos, but now that I am flying a pro and learning to edit video I can see the mastery in this work! Kudos and keep em coming!

Kpaine - What are you using for video editing?

Trappy - Just wanted to give you a shout out for everything your doing. I really admire what you're doing for the community/industry. Congrats on the recent court ruling btw. Been following your case for a long time now.

Great video once again Trappy

Quote Originally Posted by seancan44 View Post
    Kpaine - What are you using for video editing?

Trappy - Just wanted to give you a shout out for everything your doing. I really admire what you're doing for the community/industry. Congrats on the recent court ruling btw. Been following your case for a long time now.
    Premier Elements 12 All I have is a notebook computer and editing on it is painstaking and requires a great deal of patience.

I would love to know how you get such great footage in the dark. My flights at night never look so vivid, no matter the scenery. What's the secret?
    Last edited by Joe B; 14th March 2014 at 04:15 AM.
    KX7G - ImpulseRC Alien RR5, TBS Discovery Pro, and too many 3D helis now collecting dust....

Kpaine - I'm pretty new to video editing. Would you recommend Premier Elements 12 as a program to a beginner? Would you describe it as a pretty steep learning curve to learn it? I've only used Corel for basic video editing. Also, I'm on a MacBook Pro, think it should run most programs jus fine. I'll also start a search for video editing software suggestions, just thought I'd ask since we got the convo going.

Great Vid , but it's the Big B. I'm waiting for.....
    jj

Quote Originally Posted by seancan44 View Post
    Kpaine - I'm pretty new to video editing. Would you recommend Premier Elements 12 as a program to a beginner? Would you describe it as a pretty steep learning curve to learn it? I've only used Corel for basic video editing. Also, I'm on a MacBook Pro, think it should run most programs jus fine. I'll also start a search for video editing software suggestions, just thought I'd ask since we got the convo going.
    Premier Elements is a pretty straightforward video editor and not very difficult to use. It is a scaled down version of Premier and I think a lot of people use Premier. If I had an apple computer I would definitely go the final cut route. My goal is to have an apple eventually to edit on Final Cut Pro. Your Mac Book has some video editing built in as part of the OS. I believe it is a scaled down version of Final Cut.