Introducing the CineTank Mk I. This quadcopter frame is designed and made in-house with the goal of getting you flying without the fuss. We took everything that frustrated us about all the other options out there and we engineered something better. From our innovative vibration isolation system to our cylindrical carbon fiber mounting system, we made a product that the FPV\AP connoisseur would lust after.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONUS
Weight: 478.14 grams
Available at -
Assembly Manual Download Here
3d Model and Viewer
- No Jello or vibration in your video
- No props in view even with GoPro Wide settings
- Carbon Fiber Arms that provide better aerodynamics and vibration dampening
- G10 Phenolic frame with honeycomb design to add strength and drastically reduce weight, also RF transparent for better range
- All hardware is hex 3mm stainless steel, only one tool needed to assemble the frame
- Wera hex driver included with every frame kit
- Flight controller mounting holes to support cc3d, Revo, Naze32, KK2, ArduPilot and many more
- Integrated Motor Mounts support universal 16mm x 19mm bolt pattern motors
Motor Mounts support inverted motors for X8-Octocopter layout (in Development)
- The dirty section (bottom) has walls to increase strength and tortional rigidity of the copter and also protects your ESCs
- Camera plate adjust fore and aft to change CoG and help you balance your craft
- Wires from motors can be routed via the carbon fiber tubes to protect them in the event of a crash
- The motor mounts are designed to protect the motors and the motor wires in the event of a crash
- Low profile landing gear pads
- Every part will be available for replacement individually
- The quad frame is manufactured in-house in the USA!
Battery compartment size; 30H*48W*126L (In mm)
30mm Tall (with stock spacers) we have tried up to 40mm standoffs with the CC3D on a case and the battery going under the FC.
48mm, 43.25mm and 38.5mm Wide if standoffs are adjusted.
126mm Deep at least (if you put a bare flight controller in the middle position of the clean section)
We have provisions for mounting a flight controller forward of middle which gets you another 30mm+ of battery space without the battery having to stick out. We understand some people want their FC in the center of the frame but in our testing it hasnt made any noticeable difference. Sinewaz moved his REVO into the forward position and didnt notice any changes in flight characteristics either.
Recommended Power System
- SunnySky X2216 1250kv or Tiger MT2216 1100kv
- BS30 RapidESC 30amp (SimonK) or Afro ESC 30Amp
Some of the features that gives this quad its tank-like toughness is how we interface the inner-mount with the g10 chassis. As you can see in the picture below, the mount keys into the frame. And then you run 4 screws that sandwich the frame, the clamps, frame, and landing gear all together. There are 6 standoffs in the middle of the dirty section as well for good measure, for a total of 22 fastening points that go through the dirty section.
That reminds me. We used 16mm tube so if you are in a pinch and you broke an arm you can go to the LHS and buy a tailboom for an Align T-rex 500 and make your own. Arm Replacement Template