Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: How to get Customer Support from TBS

Navigator
    From what I hear, the support team is back logged and is trying to catch up with all the emails that are going in there. Have you checked/tracked to see if they at least received it?

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by actionplus View Post
    From what I hear, the support team is back logged and is trying to catch up with all the emails that are going in there. Have you checked/tracked to see if they at least received it?
    I'm very understanding. I'm also more then happy to wait. I just like good communication during the process.

Without going into too many specifics of my support issue. Communication went from daily to once a week in the past couple weeks. I have every faith in TBS to take care of me. I just hope it happens sooner rather then later. I'm chomping at the bit to get my groundstation replaced.

Navigator
    Trying to get info on stock before I order wanting a Disco pro and the 900kv motors and esc but want to make sure they are in stock before I order can anyobe help?

Thanks

Navigator
    Hey guys, still looking for a response from support on my Groundstation issue.

Thank you,
    Jeff Troiano

Ticket #698185

Hi Trappy, I am waiting for response on my disco pro that I had sent back 3 weeks ago. I have sent a few emails to Sherell at support but no response since she emailed first emailed me to notify that she had received the equipment.
    Using Tapatalk

yes, it's here, she keeps reminding me to look into it. very sorry! I will try to get it done and shipped out before the week is done (it's 6:50am and I'm STILL in the office ... very busy these days)

Quote Originally Posted by Trappy View Post
    (it's 6:50am and I'm STILL in the office ... very busy these days)
    That's what you call an all nighter. Find a bed and get some sleep.

Trappy, I have been trying to get a replacement top board since 4/13. Sheng said it would ship Monday via UPS, but I don't have it or a tracking number. I'm getting very frustrated with TBS "Support".

Ticket 698347, 698040

yes i saw your ticket and escalated it. we'll figure out what happened

Hello, is it possible to get a Lawmate replaced? After troubleshooting it seems I got a bad one.