Far better is it to dare mighty things, even though checkered by failure; than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much or suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.
Lol, sorry I didn't reply sooner. I am just going to use a seperate battery to power them. If I wanted to put them on a switch, a brushed esc would be the best option. That would put me at 9 channels though and would make my UHF box draw more power and some say a slight reduction in range.
I just FPV'd all of your moms.
Jason I hope you had your DVR with ya, 'cuz I want some footage!
You never know if there are milfs vitamin!
Last edited by roberto; 8th August 2012 at 10:57 PM.
seeing the world through a security camera
Stupid instagrameffect & titled horizon = hipster photography?
After a shitty day yesterday following with a sleepless night, i am not feeling i am going to do a lot of work today. So...
After reading about using an Imax charger (set to Nicd) as a foamcutting powersupply, i started looking arround my desk:
- We have a full metal workshop with all the tools i can use, including a fine bandsaw (CNC's also, but those are guarded by a shemale. Don't ask)
- We have a supply of quality foam. Not a constant supply but now and then very good pieces (medical equipment is packed very well)
- We have nichrome & Stainlesssteel wire in almost all thicknesses you can think of to use as cutting wire.
- I just order a bunch of small parts (servo's, pushrods, motors) at Hobbyking.
- Three weeks from now, i have a 3-week vacation
- My boss is going on vacation for 3 weeks tomorrow
- I just cut some cuttingtemplates out of sheetaluminium, 2 more to go:
Let the foamgames begin!