2DOGRC.COM

Thread: 2dogrc Introduction Thread, Hello FPV'rs

2dogrc Introduction Thread, Hello FPV'rs

Hello FPVLab members.
    My name is Mark Grohe and I own 2dogrc.com. We have been in business for over 9 years now. We specialize in high quality batteries, that don't break the bank!

We started our business years ago in Fort Worth Texas selling batteries and brushed motors, yup brushed motors, for some 31" combat warbirds. From there our scope spread to brushless motors and eventually we started distributing to Hobby Stores. We started our line with all Dualsky products. Dualsky makes some very high end electronics and have 3 patented products. This is very impressive for any company and shows the commitments to RC.

Three years ago we decided to OEM a line of batteries to compete with the discount warehouses on the internet. We needed a GOOD battery that we could sell inexpensively to our hobby stores. This brought about the Mad Dog battery lineup. These are now our flagship products. We make these batteries with some of the best support on the internet!

About 1 year ago Dualsky announced their first quadcopter, the Hornet. This product has enabled people to fly a great quad at a reasonable price with very little internet research required. We have sold many of these and I currently have one as well!

Since we had a quadcopter I decided to try this FPV thing. After my first flight I was hooked! This added so much more to the hobby!! Currently I have 3 FPV quads, and are in development on our own design. I spent hours on this forum searching for answers to my questions, and other helpful hints for my setups.

Our company policy is that we can always beat China with customer service. We answer emails promptly, and actually call you back if you contact us by phone. I was very impressed with this forum and the users compared to others, that we are going to set this up as our official Help Forum!

I look forward to maybe meeting up with you guys at future events and helping answer your questions. I am a beginner when it comes to FPV, but an expert at power systems, battery tips, and other system questions. Feel free to post in the forums and we will help you out!

Mark Grohe
    CEO
    2dogrc.com
    FPV'r
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fly10.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	121.6 KB 
ID:	32263  

Yes, your are what you say Mark, keep up the great job. I am using my Hornet as a Eagle Tree Vector controller test bed. That would be a good video for you guys to do.

I also tested the Eagle Tree hornet. A great unit for the price. We will have a V2 Hornet coming out shortly with larger motors, vibration dampening and extended legs!

Navigator
    Excuse me, I've got some new designs, may I ask for comment ?